• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Dean ambrose after beating cena last wwek

KUOOvgB.gif

Alucard

Banned
Bret Hart book is getting really engrossing. Key moments from what I read yesterday include Bret ranting on Ultimate Warrior for not seeing the Make-a-Wish Kid and staying cooped up in his dressing room all day. Bret having to carry British Bulldog in their summer slam match at Wembley Stadium because Bulldog forgot all the spots. Bret winning the World Championship belt. Bret talking about all his great matches with Curt... I love the segments about Mr. Perfect. Bret puts him over like no tomorrow, borhterjackdude!

Then Bret ranting on and on about Hogan not wanting to relinquish the belt to him after Hogan said he would pay the favor back. Bret wondering whether Hogan and/or Vince are playing him, etc.

I just can't get over it. The further I get with the book the more Bret thinks he's the shit... which I guess is fine. I actually found it rather amusing how much Bret is putting himself over. How highly he thinks of himself. Real talk, it actually makes me question whether I should adopt an approach serious to Bret. I can see where the confidence comes from. He really did work his tail off to get to where he was at that point.

After Bret's book I think I'm going to read all of Jericho's books.

It's a great book, but it does leave you wondering how much to believe and how much to chalk up to Bret's ego. The book gets red hot once he gets to the Montreal screwjob. He absolutely destroys Shawn and says he'll never forgive him...which is funny considering he eventually did on live television, but this book was written over time and while Bret was experiencing these things.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WWF IN YOUR HOUSE 3: TRIPLE HEADER

• Savio Vega vs Waylon Mercy
  • Sid vs Henry Godwinn
  • British Bulldog vs Bam Bam Big Yellow
  • Dean Douglas vs Razor Ramon
  • Jean Pierre Lafitte vs Bret Hart
  • Yokozuna/British Bulldog vs Shawn Michaels/Diesel WWF Tag Team Championships, WWF Intercontinental Championship, WWF Championship

The only thing worth watching was Bret vs CARL. Otherwise, it was your typical lame New Gen show. Main event goes full WCW, with Owen taking the pin fall in a match he had been replaced in.

ivD6B2WWh2Grl.gif

ix82MdYMfnzYW.gif

ibcmeUu7NH9HW6.gif

ibbhBga4J2mTgt.gif

ibjPp9AdVUTlZQ.gif

Seth is so damn bad on the mic. I usually don't complain about this sort of thing too much, buy damn, I just want him to be better since he is fun to watch.

Fox318

The line:"and they will go straight to hell" is lame.

They should say something like: "when they are inside of that ring sunday night they will wish instead they were in hell" or "there is no hell on earth as brutal as inside of that ring"

Top Bottom