• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

What the fuck is that, Sunny? What the fuck? My ears.

*edit, have some ska punk;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BNOvYCwoY

Total Divas on paper seems like the exact thing Russo would love. A show about storylines and wrestlers acting where he gets to jettison the wrestling portion of it.

Yeah, he's always maintained that the actual wrestling is the least important part of the show, booking Total Divas must be like his dream job...if only he didn't have to write engaging stories for female characters.

I mean, the shit that goes on because sources are anonymous and unaccountable is incredible.

A source that is anonymous to the public is fine. It's when the source is anonymous to the reporter is when there is a problem. Unfortunately, too many sites/people have used anonymous/inside source when they don't have one or have not verified with whom they are actually talking to that its now poisoned the term. Sites that have been worked by their source need to admit it, not trust the source in the future and move on. Sites that have a history of posting bullshit with an anonymous source need to be called out and untrusted.

Most professionals who use anonymous sources try to verify the information they got from others who would have similar levels of access before having the story go live.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is that, Sunny? What the fuck? My ears.

*edit, have some ska punk;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BNOvYCwoY

Yeah, he's always maintained that the actual wrestling is the least important part of the show, booking Total Divas must be like his dream job...if only he didn't have to write engaging stories for female characters.

God ska sucks, and so does punk (but that's the idea)

I put out a track last night, enjoy it if you dare:
http://soundcloud.com/coldnecklace

At least that's legit-ass punk though (the link you shared, not my shit)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually diging this, electronic, dark ambient, 80s synth stuff is my jam.

Dope. Witch house is the best, definitely better than PANK ROCK. I did go to a punk rock flea market event yesterday. I'm just too old to buy decals for my car that say "fuck cops" so I might be feeling my age a little bit.

eva-marie-on-the-tractor.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If that ain't entertainment, I don't know what is.

If we're into shilling then I've been making some rather childish youtube videos from game footage I've captured over the last year. I know Sunflower hates them, but he hates everything that's not his own creation such is his McMahonism.

You can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuchadorTV/videos

I've got a FIFA 15 and Football Manager 15 Match of the Day idea in my mind for the next few videos.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Russians also made Flair a face in the 80s. And a lot of towns cheered the Horsemen regardless from the start.

Depends on the territory. Their heel cheers weren't as prominent as someone like Razor Ramon when it become more acceptable to like the badguy. Especially down south. But there's always been a faction of fans that will cheer your heels.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If we're into shilling then I've been making some rather childish youtube videos from game footage I've captured over the last year. I know Sunflower hates them, but he hates everything that's not his own creation such is his McMahonism.

You can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuchadorTV/videos

I've got a FIFA 15 and Football Manager 15 Match of the Day idea in my mind for the next few videos.

You're funny. :) I hate LPs and streaming but I will watch and try some of your videos. The Wrasslegaf Promise!

"I promise to try your shit even if I don't think I'll like it."

That's The Wrasslegaf Promise, and The Wrasslegaf Experience.

I think the key to Terry being so awesome is that he was masterful at pissing off fans in the ring and on the mic. Very few did it as well as him, even less did it better. Maybe no one did it better, now that I think about it. Harley could piss fans off with his promos, but he was never quite as wild as Terry.

Dope. Witch house is the best, definitely better than PANK ROCK. I did go to a punk rock flea market event yesterday. I'm just too old to buy decals for my car that say "fuck cops" so I might be feeling my age a little bit.

I didn't even realise Witch House was a genre, lol. Damn kids! And yeah, I like a bit of punk rock, but can't stand the general audience - haven't been to a punk gig in years, I'll leave that shit to the young'uns.

I didn't even realise Witch House was a genre, lol. Damn kids!

It is?! Damn, I used to work for Virgin Megastores too, I didn't see that subgenre in any of the ELVIS systems. No wonder that company went bust.

You're funny. :) I hate LPs and streaming but I will watch and try some of your videos. The Wrasslegaf Promise!

"I promise to try your shit even if I don't think I'll like it."

That's The Wrasslegaf Promise, and The Wrasslegaf Experience.

That's a fair promise! You'll probably not like them though as they're not LP/Streamers, but have stupid commentary and bad editing :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Witch house didn't even exist until 2008ish when people wanted to accurately emulate the feel of summoning fake demons in the woods with dark magicks.

This is pretty much the most witch house track in all of witch house. You'll probably hate it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPHoWPh8mqg

Local band gigs were always funny as fuck where I lived as all the bands hated each other, and they were generally the only people who attended the gigs (and their friends). So you had this strange situation where everyone hated each other, but would generally be the crowd for the night.

It was very odd, I didn't understand it. It was always the lead singers that hated each other too.

Punk is really stupid since the whole thing is about DIY and individualism and yet everyone looks, acts, and sounds the same.

This is an old man yells at cloud argument.

Sunny I dig your stuff, I'm still setting up my keys and shit after a move but i wanna start producing again and soon. What's some of the gear you use

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;135166195 said:
This is an old man yells at cloud argument.

Sunny I dig your stuff, I'm still setting up my keys and shit after a move but i wanna start producing again and soon. What's some of the gear you use

Windows 8.1 OS
Computer

And Punk always had a mod fashion thing, trash and vaudeville (punk rock fashion store in NYC) is expensive as fuck.

But its the only place I can get a siouxsie Sioux tee that doesn't look like butt soda.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I was 18 I was dead set on getting a Siouxsie tattoo on my arm. Sorta glad I didn't, but...I dunno. Maybe I still would. #gothlife

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goth's some shit that completely passed me by. Unless Type O Negative count. Which I'm pretty sure they don't. I went straight to Black Metal.

Sure they do. But I love the old shit.

Bauhaus, Joy Division, Specimen...all the old 80s shit I enjoyed. I also enjoyed the "Second Dark Wave" in the early 90s that had a lot of American talents as well.

strobogo

Banned
Things up next for Stro's Spectacular Spiritual Sojourn:

The Satanic Bible
Tao Te Ching

Thinking about hitting up the Book of Mormon for lulz. The Bhagavad Gita is really all my liburied has for Hindu/Buddhist texts.

Top Bottom