• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I hate the XL HIAC. It's too clean and cartoonish looking. The smaller one had more of a claustrophobic feel, and it really looked better on TV.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't believe wwe.com listed HHH's backdrop bump on Foley as being more impressive than Foley's fall through the announce table in Taker's HIAC match.

I mean, how?!

RP912

Banned
I hate the XL HIAC. It's too clean and cartoonish looking. The smaller one had more of a claustrophobic feel, and it really looked better on TV.

The old cell gave me wargames cage vibes. It was dirty, grimey, and nasty looking. You could tell somebody was going to get hurt in that cell. The new one lacks the danger element. It's like elimination chamber took that danger look away from the cell.

HiaC is so pointless without going to the top. Elimination Chamber and even Punjabi Prison is designed to feel like an actually intimidating structure.

All we have in HiAC is springy fencing and a rooftop that makes no sense to climb

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That was a phenomenal RKO! Should have ended the match with it.

Ithil

HiaC is so pointless without going to the top. Elimination Chamber and even Punjabi Prison is designed to feel like an actually intimidating structure.

All we have in HiAC is springy fencing and a rooftop that makes no sense to climb

Untrue, Taker vs Lesnar HIAC never left the Cell during the match, and it was still a great, brutal match.

Top Bottom