• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I'm coming around on Orton. I'm starting to really like him. Not sure if I want him to go face. He could work if he was more like a anti-heroish. But I don't know.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me or has Orton been really solid lately? Looks so good in the ring.

gurudyne

Because Cole doesn't understand anything. At all.

I guess, simply because they're using the Hell in the Cell they think it counts?

Cena = main event. Always. If he can fight in the PPV, it's the main event, even if it's the preshow for the cruiserweight championship.

Cena = main event is also the only reason a titleshot against Brock is on the line.

Ravager61

I'm coming around on Orton. I'm starting to really like him. Not sure if I want him to go face. He could work if he was more like a anti-heroish. But I don't know.
I love Orton as a heel. He is amazing at it. Lots of small touches at being a dick. He's boring as fuck as a face

Omega

Banned
Orton needs to be heel and he needs to be a smug heel.

He just looks like he would be a dick in real life. Then you get the stories of him shitting in a divas bag.

how does being a face even enter discussion? dude has asshole written all over him, almost literally with those shitty tattoos

Stay strong through this match, this is a preview of Lana's outfit

B06lMmAIAAAwpkt.jpg

Top Bottom