• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Omega

Banned
The RKO is seriously one of the best finishers right now. Mainly because its a finisher you can counter anything with.

too bad they never do.

If WWE wasn't stuck in this "minimum 6 finishers per match" mindset Randy should have won off that RKO. it really was out of nowhere.

but the commentators will go nuts off a super telegraphed RKOUTTANOWHERE!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
AA on to the steps like we've never seen that before.

too bad they never do.

If WWE wasn't stuck in this "minimum 6 finishers per match" mindset Randy should have won off that RKO. it really was out of nowhere.

but the commentators will go nuts off a super telegraphed RKOUTTANOWHERE!

Yeah it really is annoying that finishers pretty much don't mean anything anymore. It was cool in WM with Taker and Michaels but now its just predictable.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I agree with you but I don't think Cena or Vince will allow Cena to lose.

Only problem is I think that the writers think any loss, legit or not will kill any heat Rollins has. He's the wormy heel that keeps getting away with it, and I actually think they are booking him right in that way.

Ithil

Only problem is I think that the writers think any loss, legit or not will kill any heat Rollins has. He's the wormy heel that keeps getting away with it, and I actually think they are booking him right in that way.

A loss here WOULD kill a lot of Ambrose's heat.

Top Bottom