• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

ibsxUNFa9MwJsf.gif
ibsxUNFa9MwJsf.gif
ibsxUNFa9MwJsf.gif
ibsxUNFa9MwJsf.gif

Omega

Banned
even when Cena loses he wins

Wants revenge against Rollins for costing him the title
Match vs Ambrose for chance to fight Rollins at HiaC
Loser gets a match for Randy for a title shot (as if this wasn't dumb enough)
Wins vs Randy to fight Bork for the title shot that Rollins robbed him of

The only thing to complete this fuckery is Cena costing Rollins. This way he gets his "revenge" gets his title shot and gets to bury Ambrose all at the same time

"BROCK IS GOING HEAD TO HEAD TO FACE THE MAN THAT ROUGH'S THE PLACE! JOHN CENA"

I can't remember the last time Cole has been this unbearable. Maybe Miz's big push a few years back.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
At least we get Brock vs Cena which is a new and fresh, exciting match.

Raw64life

you were saying?

I was saying...

lol other than Rusev/Show everything else that's left including the current match is the opposite of what I hope happens.

...as in, I was hoping Orton would win, but unfortunately the predictions correctly predicted the opposite, and other than Rusev/Big Show, I hope that the predictions aren't true for any of the remaining matches, even though they likely are.

So Ambrose has already lost twice against Rollins on PPV (three times if you include the forfeit at Battleground), what are the chances he loses again?

I was saying...

...as in, I was
hoping Orton would win, but unfortunately the predictions correctly predicted the opposite, and other than Rusev/Big Show, I hope that the predictions aren't true for any of the remaining matches, even though they likely are.

That's the problem right there. Stop hoping or you're going to be crying yourself to sleep tonight.

Top Bottom