• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ok I just watched the Miz entrance 5 times in a row, the stream is all kinds of fucked up. Lol, now it just went back to Mizark/Show spot

Mizark is turning heel cause that what he do.

acrid

Banned
Double turn, Russev becomes a real american hero and Big Show gets one of those sweet ass Russian hats.

If he does and then dances like this, I'll piss my pants

Zangief.gif

UberTag

So Ambrose has already lost twice against Rollins on PPV (three times if you include the forfeit at Battleground), what are the chances he loses again?
Expect the unexpected.

Only Cena and Reigns can be booked as strong faces in the main event. And Dwayne (when he shows up). So it is written and so it shall remain.

NoDQ.com > WWE > Reddit Guy's "leaked" results for WWEHIAC
Posted by Aaron Rift on 10/26/2014 at 08:02 PM

"Reddit Guy" (@DolphinsReddit on Twitter) has posted the following "leaked" results for tonight's WWE Hell in a Cell PPV:

Dolph Ziggler will defeat Cesaro.
Gold & Stardust will defeat The Usos.
AJ Lee will defeat Paige.
Rusev will defeat Big Show.
Sheamus will defeat The Miz.
Nikki Bella will defeat Brie Bella.
John Cena will defeat Randy Orton.
Seth Rollins will defeat Dean Ambrose.

I loved Daniel Bryan and they turned him into a mini Cena (immortal god) @ Wrestle mania 30, I loved Bray Wyatte and they fed him to Cena, and now I'm really liking Ambrose and they had Cena basically tell him to know his place two weeks ago and now they plan on killing any momentum he has while placing him on the lower card.
If this happens and Ambrose loses, I'm going to take my 9.99$ and quit this endNess Cena Jerk off fest.

Ithil

It is perfectly ok for the face to be strong, and win. Bryan doing all that at WM 30 was fine, because he didn't do it every night of the year, it was the big climax.

Cena winning isn't the problem, it's that he ALWAYS wins.

I loved Daniel Bryan and they turned him into a mini Cena (immortal god) @ Wrestle mania 30, I loved Bray Wyatte and they fed him to Cena, and now I'm really liking Ambrose and they had Cena basically tell him to know his place two weeks ago and now they plan on killing any momentum he has while placing him on the lower card.
If this happens and Ambrose loses, I'm going to take my 9.99$ and quit this endNess Cena Jerk off fest.

Your boy Reigns is coming back. He is going to beat Lesnar and be Cena part 2. I don't think the dude ever even went off the air on Raw being beat down. Ambrose isn't who they want. He is a temporary stop gap until Reigns comes back.

Top Bottom