• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Ithil

Your boy Reigns is coming back. He is going to beat Lesnar and be Cena part 2. I don't think the dude ever even went off the air on Raw being beat down. Ambrose isn't who they want. He is a temporary stop gap until Reigns comes back.

Problem is I don't think Reigns is the guy, WWE just thinks he is.

No littering you b!tch. Pay $200.

3 bananas in a smoothie though....damn.

And still not the first time Brie has been covered in a sticky goop from head to toe

Your boy Reigns is coming back. He is going to beat Lesnar and be Cena part 2. I don't think the dude ever even went off the air on Raw being beat down. Ambrose isn't who they want. He is a temporary stop gap until Reigns comes back.

I don't like Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins carried him in the Shield. Don't get me wrong I like Rollins as much as I like Ambrose, I just see the writing on the wall, if Ambrose loses this match they'll do to him what they did to Ziggler.

There was a total div'ers episode about it, basically Thikki doesn't match her diet to Brie anymore and got implants. RIP twin magic

did they at one point look the same?

Total Divas covered this I think. She eats like way too much like random cake and shit.

She also drinks a lot of wine.

I think niiki has a way better body but I saw some clips from total divas and I would hate her if I met her irl.

Top Bottom