• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

UberTag

I wonder how the WWE would handle people cheering for Rusev over Cena
They'll just play it up as Cena being controversial. Or Rusev bought tickets for his countrymen.

After he gets buried by Cena and Reigns he'll become a lovable face comedy wrestler that tags with Santino Zack Ryder. They'll be the Broski and the Russki.

You know it's fucking horseshit how dead this crowd is for Paige/AJ's match, they're putting on as good a match as any. Would it kill these fat dorito chugging miller timers to pay attention to girls who aren't flashing their tits for 10 minutes?

You know it's fucking horseshit how dead this crowd is for Paige/AJ's match, they're putting on as good a match as any. Would it kill these fat dorito chugging miller timers to pay attention to girls who aren't flashing their tits for 10 minutes?

AJ and Paige just dont have good in ring chemistry. there both good wrestlers but they dont mix well at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

jesus christ, dude.

Mengetsu

WWE did this to themselfs years ago. People got used to bra and panties matches and just seeing them as sexual objects.

lol, I won't fall for that.

This company is not dumb enough to do Cena/Brock again.

IPu9lxT.gif

Ithil

already quoted, but you were saying?

and they had to make sure it was a clean win too. She couldn't get the count out, she had to be thrown in the ring to get submitted

Her friend picked her up and threw her into the ring, into a finisher. I don't know what you think clean is.

woah there friend calm down

Bella match was better

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are they inflating the shit out of Paige and AJ's title reigns so that people can think their feud is a bigger deal than it actually is?
Why are you all telling real_slime to calm down? I see you motherfuckers complain about dead crowds all the time.
Tell me where I call the dead crowds fat dorito chugging miller timers who only came to see tits.

Top Bottom