• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

if paige and sheamus made a kid, he'd be casper the friendly wrestler

GrnR8.gif

They aren't using footage from 2k15 like some of the other wrestlers. Maybe Dean doesn't have his updated attire in the next gen version.

Why are you all telling real_slime to calm down? I see you motherfuckers complain about dead crowds all the time.

It's an unfair statement. The crowd was plenty hot for the Bella match and that didn't "flash ass or tits." The crowd was dead because it's late, the feud is tiresome and the match was boring

It's 2014.

Indeed and it still holds true. Women's wrestling isn't a draw in America due to how a lot of Americans still view women, especially male wrestling fans. Where women are used as eye candy, how can some guys take a pretty woman as a talented wrestler? A lot of men are still misogynistic.

Omega

Banned
Applying "___WINSLOL" to "person I don't like" doesn't work. It's a pretty specific thing.

is that why you were trying to point out how i was "wrong"

I actually like AJ. Maybe not to the extent of Aiii but she wins all her matches in such stupid fashion it's hard to not apply winslol.jpg to her.

Seriously, let her get the count out win. Nah son, gotta make sure she gets that clean win to set up a feud between Paige (a good female wrestler) and Alicia Fox (someone no one gives a shit about)

Ithil

Indeed and it still holds true. Women's wrestling isn't a draw in America due to how a lot of Americans still view women, especially male wrestling fans. Where women are used as eye candy, how can some guys take a pretty woman as a talented wrestler? A lot of men are still misogynistic.

I think you missed my alteration.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What I'm hoping for Raw:
- Kofi, Big E, and Xavier make their group debut
- Ryback returns to take on Rusev.
- Charlotte debuts to face AJ
- Mizdow pursue tag titles
- Harper "debuts" to target Sheamus or Ziggler
- Ambrose/Rollins feud continues.

Top Bottom