• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Would it? People said Emma and Paige would be major improvements as well..

Well true, it you book them like shit, then its shit regardless of who is in the ring. I enjoy the women matches on NXT, I seldom enjoy the diva matches (though the two tonight were not bad at all).

Indeed and it still holds true. Women's wrestling isn't a draw in America due to how a lot of Americans still view women, especially male wrestling fans. Where women are used as eye candy, how can some guys take a pretty woman as a talented wrestler? A lot of men are still misogynistic.

I think you're projecting yourself on the majority of the wrestling audience to justify the shit you post here? I'm pretty sure the period when Knockouts were TNA's biggest draw proved that Women's wrestling can work when it isn't utterly shit.

wait so what's the main event tonight? i haven't really been following closely this past month. i thought dean v seth was the main event.

happy to see dean go up top.

Ithil

Indeed and it still holds true. Women's wrestling isn't a draw in America due to how a lot of Americans still view women, especially male wrestling fans. Where women are used as eye candy, how can some guys take a pretty woman as a talented wrestler? A lot of men are still misogynistic.

"Women can't draw" while Ronda Rousey is a better draw than anyone in the WWE is a funny sentiment.

Now this is more like it, gonna be a great match.

Can't wait to see Rollins destroy this overacting idiot.

RdDL4.gif

Fuck Seth

I think you're projecting yourself on the majority of the wrestling audience to justify the shit you post here? I'm pretty sure the period when Knockouts were TNA's biggest draw proved that Women's wrestling can work when it isn't utterly shit.

And now look at where that company as a whole is now. Sigh.

"Women can't draw" while Ronda Rousey is a better draw than anyone in the WWE is a funny sentiment.

Well, shit! Had no idea she was a wrestler.

Top Bottom