• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I dunno what they should've done, but not kinda limply jump off from a few feet up together and then sell like they just died and send out stretchers. Hell In A Cell matches are kinda problematic to do well, after Mick Foley raised the bar so high/so dangerous.

Lesnar vs Taker is how you do a good cell match without a giant bump

Good to know that in the fictional WWE Universe, you can drag a competitor from a stretcher into the Cell and officials will all comply, lock the cage, and ring the bell.

Omega

Banned
i don't think complaints about the spot being PG are fair.

I am however in full support of complaining how awful it was all handled. From the execution to the commentary.

I want to be entertained, but I don't want them to end their careers like Mick did

commentary no sold this the worst. the way people edit JR commentary onto everything epic, they should edit Cole/Lawler/JBL commentary onto them.

Foley killed himself in that match

True. But that's perhaps the point I was also trying to make: if these two put on an amazing match, be it through insane spots almost killing themselves or just doing something that's entertaining, it won't hurt either of them.

I don't expect anything on the level of Foley going off the cell, though.

hey guys, remember when hell in a cell matches were exciting?

you should cover that in your next video

ibnJhT5q4E21up.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fucking chair pushed his teeth through his nose.

Vince isn't doing shit like that unless he is forced to

Vince didn't even call for that shit. That was all Foley's idea (and Taker obliged him).

No one in the arena knew Foley was going to do that crazy bump from teh top of the cell except Foley and Taker

Top Bottom