• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Right, TNA's in the shitter because they had a successful womans division which they moved focus from. If only they could aspire to the hights of the current WWE product.

THat's why Taylor Wilde was working at Sunglass Hut at a mall while she was a KO while the division was such a huge fucking draw.
If only they could secure a tv deal to make some damn money.

painey

how are people excited by that? they both literally jumped through the tables from a couple of footholds added to the cell.. its exciting when people are put through tables, not jump through them

Anth0ny

best they could do in PG era, I guess.

now ambrose gets up and brings rollins back into the cage

hopefully it's a good match from there

I guess they should have jumped off the top of the 30 foot cage?

I dunno what they should've done, but not kinda limply jump off from a few feet up together and then sell like they just died and send out stretchers. Hell In A Cell matches are kinda problematic to do well, after Mick Foley raised the bar so high/so dangerous.

Ithil

how are people excited by that? they both literally jumped through the tables from a couple of footholds added to the cell.. its exciting when people are put through tables, not jump through them

Pfft, they only fell 12 feet, totally not up to my table falling standards.

Ithil

Wow I've had sh!ts more entertaining then that.

image.php

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't mind the spot, given where Reigns and Bryan currently are, they can't take chances with the top talent really injuring themselves. You still get that satisfying crunch.

Top Bottom