• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Kaladin

I didn't watch the PPV, and I'm not watching Raw ATM, how was the fall from the cell? Anything like Taker/Foley or did they just try to play it up that way.

The commentary last night was horrible. Last night all three commentators couldn't even show emotion or shock at the Ambrose vs Rollins match. They just took it in stride. Why is Jerry still commentating? He is the worsy, shows no emotion, doesnt add any insightful facts or notes, and just laughs or agrees with Cole.

Ultratech

I didn't watch the PPV, and I'm not watching Raw ATM, how was the fall from the cell? Anything like Taker/Foley or did they just try to play it up that way.

Eh...it was very telegraphed, but they tried play it up like a big thing with bringing out the stretchers and not having them move for about 5 minutes before Ambrose went "fuck it, let's have a match", and they had a match.

The commentary last night was horrible. Last night all three commentators couldn't even show emotion or shock at the Ambrose vs Rollins match. They just took it in stride. Why is Jerry still commentating? He is the worsy, shows no emotion, doesnt add any insightful facts or notes, and just laughs or agrees with Cole.

Pretty much all we can hope for from Sting eventually is a fucking amazing debut appearance but the commentary will surely ruin it forever.

UberTag

The commentary last night was horrible. Last night all three commentators couldn't even show emotion or shock at the Ambrose vs Rollins match. They just took it in stride. Why is Jerry still commentating? He is the worst, shows no emotion, doesnt add any insightful facts or notes, and just laughs or agrees with Cole.
If ever there was a place for the WWE to justifiably cut costs, dumping Lawler who contributes nothing seems strikingly obvious. (JBL needs to be kept so Vince has a puppet that will regurgitate his many quips during live shows.)

FHIZ

...why move on to John Cena? He's not the champ. This makes no sense, god damn it. Randy, just come out and RKO Seth, please.

Top Bottom