• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Omega

Banned
End shot will be replicated in a different setting when Cena ends Rusevs streak at Tribute to the Troops.

Cena is gonna kill Rusev when they do their fight for the troops show.

everyone in the armed forces is gonna be in the pic with Cena with his trademark smirk

You talk about Vladmir Putin, well ima be putin my foot in ya ass!

Aiii

So not worth it
10636697_882598948417826_6216397033296419186_o.jpg

I got around to watching the PPV and Cesaro's performance in relation to his role in the company totally justified me not watching the main shows. Would it kill them to put him in the position on the card where he gets to perform in 30 minute PPV matches?

So not only did Cena end up with number one contender status but he still gets his fight with Seth a day after Ambrose. Lol

Cena can't lose even when he loses.

Kaladin

Sina will finish the job when Dean couldn't.

Rollins is going down tonight, friends. Clean in the middle of the ring.

He'll still have the briefcase, and will likely hold it to Mania.

However, I want him to challenge Brock on a random Raw appearance and I will revel in watching Brock squishing him like a bug.

RP912

Banned
I got around to watching the PPV and Cesaro's performance in relation to his role in the company totally justified me not watching the main shows. Would it kill them to put him in the position on the card where he gets to perform in 30 minute PPV matches?

WWE have 30 minute matches 0_o?

Ithil

I can see how that poster could skew the vibrator thing into an anti-gay thing, but I think he'd reeeeaaaaally have to stretch his reasoning. The skit was just saying "Seth is into kinky sex stuff."

It wasn't so much the skewing, it was the slew of unprovoked passive-aggressive sarcastic bitching the rest of the night. That grated.

strobogo

Banned
I had a vision while pooping and reading a book on the Russian Revolution. A vision that could have changed the New Generation and WWE forever:

Make a Difference Fratu:

5N5eFCq.jpg

Alucard

Banned
So not only did Cena end up with number one contender status but he still gets his fight with Seth a day after Ambrose. Lol

Cena can't lose even when he loses.

Amazing, isn't it? And I'm sure they'll chalk up his victory tonight as "getting revenge for Dean Ambrose" or something equally emasculating for Dean.

Although I'll totally give props to Cena if he loses to Rollins tonight, with or without interference.

And hey, maybe tonight is the night Randy turns face.

I won't know the answers to these questions live, as I'll be watching ROH and doing a write-up for it instead.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I got a 12-month Hulu Plus sub on eBay for 30 bucks and I'm rewatching OG Dragon Ball on it. I love this show. Love it.

Omega

Banned
you know WWE is bad when someone would rather catch up on TNA and write about it

also, that match is ending with Randall coming out and turning face.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I got a 12-month Hulu Plus sub on eBay for 30 bucks and I'm rewatching OG Dragon Ball on it. I love this show. Love it.

It's probably the best anime of all time. Fave five, at the very least. My fave five anime is also like the only five animes I've ever seen but whatever

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Did the PPV feel like a Raw, or did you feel like you didn't miss anything yesterday? Those are the only two explanations for why you'd think Raw was yesterday.
I'm usually very interested in a promo I guess. Cena's win and promo for the next Brock match means nothing to me and a Bray/Ambrose fued is meh. I think they could make eachother look better than Jericho and Cena's fueds with Bray, but I want Ambrose to be in a higher Stone Cold kind of role like he was before the match with Rollins. Being in a fued with a guy losing to Cena and Jericho takes Ambrose down.

Hulu Plus can stick it, brothers.

I'm not dealing with no fucking ads. Especially with how terrible they are, and how they never mix that shit up.

Netflix is awesome though. It's like the WWE Network, but actually good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, I saw that rumor about a Warcraft 3 remake, and now it's the only game I can think about since seeing it. Boy do I want to play that game again.

Alucard

Banned
Also, I saw that rumor about a Warcraft 3 remake, and now it's the only game I can think about since seeing it. Boy do I want to play that game again.

Never played it, but I remember talk of it disappearing pretty quickly after its release. I only played Warcraft 1 A TON and a bit of Warcraft II.

Aiii

So not worth it
Never played it, but I remember talk of it disappearing pretty quickly after its release. I only played Warcraft 1 A TON and a bit of Warcraft II.
Disappearing? It had a great online community, spawned two genres in Tower Defense and MOBA's through mods and had the best single player story in a decade at least.

WC3 IS GOAT.

I'd rather see WC4 though.

11.10.14 – CITIC Guoan Grand Epoch City, Xianghe Province, China – Golden Sport Hall

DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Ricochet defends vs. Chuck Taylor

DGUSA Open The United Gate Title Match
Trent Baretta & Caleb Konley defend vs. Fire Ant & Silver Ant

SHINE Title Match
Ivelisse defends vs. Su Yung

Special Challenge Tag Team Match
AR Fox & Rich Swann vs. The Bravado Brothers

EVOLVE Ratings Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Biff Busick

SHINE Showcase Match
Allysin Kay vs. Mia Yim

Plus more with Timothy Thatcher, Jody Kristofferson, Earl Cooter, Larry Dallas, Lacey and others!

11.12.14 – Chengdu City, Sichuan Province – Wen Jiang Sport Center

Special Six Man Tag Team Main Event
Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox vs. Fire Ant, Silver Ant & Chuck Taylor

DGUSA Open The United Gate Title Match
Trent Baretta & Caleb Konley vs. The Bravado Brothers

SHINE Title Match
Ivelisse defends vs.Allysin Kay

The Rivalry Goes To China Part 1 – EVOLVE Ratings Match
Biff Busick vs. Timothy Thatcher

SHINE Showcase Match
Mia Yim vs. Su Yung

Special Attraction Match
Tracy Williams vs. Earl Cooter

Plus more with Johnny Gargano, Jody Kristofferson, Larry Dallas, Lacey and others!

11.14.14 – Emeishan City, Sichuan Province – Emei Sport Hall

Ricochet defends vs. AR Fox

FIP World Heavyweight Title Match
Trent Baretta defends vs. Rich Swann

Classic Feud Comes To China
Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor

Grudge Tag Team Match
Fire Ant & Silver Ant vs. The Bravado Brothers

EVOLVE Ratings Match
Timothy Thatcher vs. Caleb Konley

SHINE Showcase Tag Team Match
Ivelisse & Mia Yim vs. Allysin Kay & Su Yung

Plus more with Biff Busick, Jody Kristofferson, Earl Cooter, Larry Dallas, Lacey and others!

11.16.14 – Beijing – The MasterCard Center (Formerly Wan Shi Da Stadium)

Ricochet defends vs. Johnny Gargano

Special DGUSA Open The United Gate Three Way Match
Trent Baretta & Caleb Konley defend vs. The Colony vs. The Bravado Brothers

SHINE Title Match
Ivelisse defends vs. Mia Yim

The Rivalry Goes To China Part 2 – EVOLVE Ratings Match
Biff Busick vs. Timothy Thatcher

Special Attraction EVOLVE Ratings Match
Rich Swann vs. AR Fox

EVOLVE Ratings Match
Chuck Taylor vs. Jody Kristofferson

Plus more with Allysin Kay, Su Yung, Earl Cooter, Larry Dallas, Lacey and others!

All the cards look real solid

Alucard

Banned
Disappearing? It had a grad rt phoneme community I, spawned two genres in Tower Defense and MOBA's through mods and had the best single player story in a decade at least.

WC3 IS GOAT.

Now you got me wanting to check it out. But I'd need a brand new PC first. Been laptop-only for a while.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Disappearing? It had a grad rt phoneme community I, spawned two genres in Tower Defense and MOBA's through mods and had the best single player story in a decade at least.

WC3 IS GOAT.

I'm pretty sure it's not realistic to expect major AAA RTS's again for a long time. Combine that with WoW, and I'm positive we'll never see a Warcraft 4.

Which I'm fine with. Just remake WC3. Not 'HDify' it but actually remake it.

Alucard

Banned
so is bo dallas on his way out? seems like they have nothing to do with him when it seemed like they were giving him a push.

He's an example of the WWE's complete lack of long-term vision for their characters. Bo Dallas has a ton of potential in regards to character development, but they've totally put him in cruise control mode just like they've done with Ziggler, Cesaro, and Sheamus.

zomaha

He's an example of the WWE's complete lack of long-term vision for their characters. Bo Dallas has a ton of potential in regards to character development, but they've totally put him in cruise control mode just like they've done with Ziggler, Cesaro, and Sheamus.

agree, to me it's to the point where they need to start trimming some fat

Top Bottom