• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Zach

Heavy actually sent me a Neogaf forum friend request a few months ago. I didn't even know that the feature existed.

I still didn't respond to the request.

There's a NeoGAF friend feature?! Requests for everyone!!!*

*Except for BIONIC-ARRRMMM!! because of all the sarcastic har har John Cena jokes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I respect bootaaaay even if I disagree heavily with him.

Also I found out I had 30 bucks on my xbox account that I forgot about. That's like the opposite of hard times, daddy.

I respect bootaaaay even if I disagree heavily with him.

Also I found out I had 30 bucks on my xbox account that I forgot about. That's like the opposite of hard times, daddy.

I enjoy reading your opinions even though I disagree with a majority of them. Same with strobo.

too sweet me bro

Vylash

Also, dream was on my list for awhile because he's kind of a cunt

you took him off? smh

@ply

LegitimateHelpfulBarebirdbat.gif

Fox318

Does anyone have the Brie yessing in the middle of the ring with the hundreds in attendance gif?

That felt so out of nowhere and forced.

I get they are married but Brie should be her own character.

Then again that may be more of the crowd's fault of wanting to chant yes than the writing and performers.

Hasney

I kinda like everyone, it's why I stick around. As long as you don't communicate with video links of people who totally aren't you, we're good.
Does anyone have the Brie yessing in the middle of the ring with the hundreds in attendance gif?

Getting material for the OT?

All this tumblr drama, Jesus. I love reading your guys opinions on things and participating once in a while but relax everyone. Everyone center your hair for someone like Cena or Kane.

Here's are the stats for 2K15 if anyone is curious. Lord Sina stands tall as usual.

Adrian Neville - 87
Alberto Del Rio - 88
Alberto Del Rio '11 - 87
Bad News Barrett - 84
Batista - 88
Batista '03 - 89
Big E - 84
Big Show - 87
Bo Dallas - 83
Booker T - 85
Bray Wyatt - 89
Brock Lesnar - 92
Cesaro - 86
Chris Jericho - 88
Chris Jericho '02 - 92
CM Punk '11-'12 - 92
CM Punk '12-'13 - 91
Cody Rhodes - 85
Corey Graves - 79
Curtis Axel - 81
Damien Sandow - 83
Daniel Bryan - 94
Daniel Bryan '12 - 90
Darren Young - 81
Dean Ambrose - 88
Dolph Ziggler - 84
Erick Rowan - 84
Fandango - 80
Goldust - 85
Jack Swagger - 85
Jey Uso - 85
Jimmy Uso - 85
John Cena - 96
Justin Gabriel - 81
Kane - 91
Kane '02 - 88
Kevin Nash - 87
Kofi Kingston - 84
Luke Harper - 86
Mark Henry - 84
The Miz - 84
Randy Orton - 90
Randy Orton '04 - 86
Rey Mysterio - 84
Ric Flair - 91
Rob Van Dam - 86
The Rock - 91
Roman Reigns - 89
R-Truth - 84
Rusev - 84
Ryback - 84
Sami Zayn - 86
Santino Marella - 80
Seth Rollins - 89
Shawn Michaels - 95
Sheamus - 93
Stone Cold Steve Austin - 90
Titus O'Neil - 83
Triple H - 91
Tyson Kidd - 84
Ultimate Warrior - 90
The Undertaker - 93
Xavier Woods - 83
AJ Lee - 82
Brie Bella - 83
Cameron - 75
Naomi - 76
Natalya - 82
Nikki Bella - 83
Summer Rae - 73
Tamina Snuka - 81

Vylash

that roster list is dire as fuck, they've got tons of NXT talent but they only picked 3 and wasted slots on 2 del rios, 2 cm punks, and 2 batistas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that roster list is dire as fuck, they've got tons of NXT talent but they only picked 3 and wasted slots on 2 del rios, 2 cm punks, and 2 batistas

It's the same deal with the legends roster. Like, why even bother if you're only going to put under 5 people from that category?

Hasney

Pre-order the digital deluxe edition or season pass and receive the NXT pack featuring Adam Rose! The Ascension! Emma! And of course, rising NXT superstar JBL.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Supposedly new Raws are available on the USA NOW app? Can anyone confirm this tonight?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really wish All Stars was successful, and they pursued All Stars as the 'legends' game and kept the modern shit with Yukes. All Stars art sytle blended a lot better with the 80s styled characters than the current ones. Then we could get a more complete roster for both games, and people who choose to suffer with the current product can suffer with the current Yukes.

I'd love to see a WWE All Stars 2 Steiner Screwdriver animation

I really wish All Stars was successful, and they pursued All Stars as the 'legends' game and kept the modern shit with Yukes. All Stars art sytle blended a lot better with the 80s styled characters than the current ones. Then we could get a more complete roster for both games, and people who choose to suffer with the current product can suffer with the current Yukes.

I'd love to see a WWE All Stars 2 Steiner Screwdriver animation

he might actually go through the ring and into the earth's crust

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
he might actually go through the ring and into the earth's crust

Earthquake Splash could make the screen start jittering all over the place and your controller rumbling on max then just explodes the entire arena when it hits.

It'd be like All Stars 2 and WWF: Wrestlemania 2.

Omega

Banned
Doo doo da doo

Da doo da doo

Doo da da doo

Your time is up my time is now.

You can't see me my time is now.

hey guys its ok. he'll feud with Randy and it'll all work out

u guys are too hard on the dubya dubya e

In case anyone even cared about Rollins after last night, let's attach Cena to him one last time to make sure the last 12 people stop caring

somedevil

Doo doo da doo

Da doo da doo

Doo da da doo

Your time is up my time is now.

You can't see me my time is now.

I smell another dq where Orton RKO Rollins giving him the win against Cena.

Plus it seems who makes the game likes Daniel Bryan because on that list he has the 3rd best rating. Only Cena and Shawn Michaels are higher. He has a better rating than Brock and the Undertaker.

Top Bottom