• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

dakun

wow Cesaro is buried hard right now.. wtf?

Does the WWE really not see anything in this guy?? Stone Cold sees the potential, everybody sees it but the WWE

Anyone see a person rubbing their belly in the Wyatt promo

Cesaro please just go to ROH or NJPW. you will be treated so much better in those ugh indie feds.

dakun

Nothing happened between Wyatt and Ambrose, and Cesaro was fucking buried. That was a disaster of a segment

agreed. Nothing happened here except Cesaro being buried for the sake of what?? why was this match even booked? Could've just been Ambrose on the mic alone.

Anth0ny

What did he say?

“Exactly. It is a new era of guys, it’s a new generation, and it’s a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean I’m sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It’s great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.”

gg cesaro

He lost interest and went out to get some texmex.

That should be done during a Cena promo when he starts talking about how awesome the city and universe are, and how he doesn't fight for himself or whatever.

Just cut to Dean Ambrose eating tacos or whatever, and say "Ya done?"

Fox318

What did he say?
“Exactly. It is a new era of guys, it’s a new generation, and it’s a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean I’m sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It’s great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.”
http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-superstar-cesaro-says-hes-sick-cena-vs-orton.php

Top Bottom