• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That I QUIT reads so much like a shitty indie promo. Like maybe he's so bad at cutting promos they realized it would be better to just do it over twitter. ROH is starting to sound a lot more Russo-like than TNA with all these 'angles'

New New Generation grows stronger by the day.

lol his piggly wiggly ass ain't getting hired

Bowser

Brock-1.gif

John Sina beat his ass, so probably not.

Wondering because I had tickets to Raw at Barclays tonight, but the product has been so shitty I ended up selling 'em on Stubhub. Will be a bit sad if Bork shows up though.

Alucard

Banned
I still can't believe Hanson did that suicide dive during that match, Alucard.

Him and Luke Harper are really gifted bigger guys. I think Hanson is going to have a nice singles career, but he seems a lot better when in a tag team. So unfortunate that Rowe went down like he did.

On a random note, I'd play the shit out of an ROH All-Stars style video game.

Alucard

Banned
That I QUIT reads so much like a shitty indie promo. Like maybe he's so bad at cutting promos they realized it would be better to just do it over twitter. ROH is starting to sound a lot more Russo-like than TNA with all these 'angles'

lol his piggly wiggly ass ain't getting hired

With New Japan denying him a trip overseas and him saying he wants to play baseball, I doubt the WWE would give him a look. But you never know. This quitting story could be a legit angle that continues Elgin's spiral into the heel zone, or he could do the Steen thing and hold the company hostage or something...but I don't think he has the charisma for that kind of story.

i read that austin confirmed on his last podcast that he was working on getting back into shape and considering a return to the ring

uh

i don't know how i feel about this...

Alucard

Banned
Austin's smart enough to know he can only do a match or two at most. He wouldn't do anything unless it was a big deal. Mania 31 with Austin and Sting would be fantastic.

bigkrev

Well, finally decided to sit down and buy tickets to Smackdown tomorrow night in Philly.

Hope it's at least something special!
(The only WWE events i've ever been to were PPVs, so I know i'm in for something disappointing)

austin/sting would be awful. my fingers are crossed it's sting vs vince at mania so we don't have to see sting work with better talent than himself.

austin/lesnar would be okay but it's honestly over a decade late.

austin/punk is seriously the only good feud I can think of

PInk Tape

Banned
Him and Luke Harper are really gifted bigger guys. I think Hanson is going to have a nice singles career, but he seems a lot better when in a tag team. So unfortunate that Rowe went down like he did.

On a random note, I'd play the shit out of an ROH All-Stars style video game.

This was my first time seeing him in a match, so at first I thought he was a decent power wrestler and then I saw him do that dive. Safe to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Totally agree with you on Cole btw, I loved his classic heel asshole promo at the end of the match too.

I'd totally play that.

bjork

When was Austin's last match, like 2003? I mean an actual match, not the "drive a quad to the ring and do the stunner and have it take a half-hour." It was WMXIX, right?

Sadly, I'm saving my dough for Styx, Korra, and Costume Quest this month.

^5. I'm glad I'm off tonight. No idea what time steam updates, but I actually pre-ordered Costume Quest so they just need to let me at it.

Bowser

When was Austin's last match, like 2003? I mean an actual match, not the "drive a quad to the ring and do the stunner and have it take a half-hour." It was WMXIX, right?

Yep. That match vs. the Rock was essentially his retirement match - he's talked about it in a doc or a podcast at some point.

I think if we can get a Punk/Austin Mania match, it'd be worth an Austin comeback and is a surefire money match. Otherwise, I don't really see the point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have Costume Quest 2 in my Steam inventory. I preordered it and then thought... well I've not even played the first one yet. :\

You should play the first one. Not an amazing game or whatever, but the best thing that developer has ever put together. Doesn't overstay its welcome, and it's a perfect game for the holiday.
The whole idea of costumes turning into the actual monster in combat is really cool. It's something I wish South Park had done.

And I'm still holding out Hotline Miami 2 comes out this month already FFS

You should play the first one. Not an amazing game or whatever, but the best thing that developer has ever put together. Doesn't overstay its welcome, and it's a perfect game for the holiday.
The whole idea of costumes turning into the actual monster in combat is really cool. It's something I wish South Park had done.

And I'm still holding out Hotline Miami 2 comes out this month already FFS

I'm not sure if I have you on Steam. I have Sunny, Bronson and Bootaaaaaay.

Fox318

for all the WWE has apologized for the big show flag incident they keep on showing it.

Are they gonna have Rusev burn an American flag in front of WW2 vets tonight?

Wondering because I had tickets to Raw at Barclays tonight, but the product has been so shitty I ended up selling 'em on Stubhub. Will be a bit sad if Bork shows up though.

Attending Raw would have most likely killed all your joy from the Panthers win, I'd say you made a good choice.

Fox318

Wait...

Raw has a 6 man tag match tonight

Ziggler + Uso vs Cesaro and Golddust/Stardust

Who is the heel in this match?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pulling a Stro and watching a movie in theaters alone. Nobody else is here, this could be potentially as dope as advertised.

According to his twitter the Airliner Ziggler was riding with may have lost the IC belt. I hope this really just leads to a series of vignettes where Miz and Sandow "acting" like airport workers steal the belt from the runway.

Pulling a Stro and watching a movie in theaters alone. Nobody else is here, this could be potentially as dope as advertised.

Seeing movies by yourself a few weeks after they open is the best.

Top Bottom