• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pCHiWG4.jpg

I'm not even joking when I say with each passing day I become more and more of a Scott Steiner fan. Guy was legit. Totally off his nuts insane, but damn at least he was honest. Plus he could go in the ring when he could be bothered, his resurgence in TNA was amazing to watch.

There was a period where I had to change the channel when he was on because he scared the hell out of a 9 year old Datazord

which one of you assholes said Senran Kagura Burst is a good game? I sacrificed my soul and honesty to buy it and it's just not fun. Fucking pedo liars telling me the gameplay is worth a shit

Explain yourself curevylash

Friend Man God said the 3DS game had a "shockingly well-written story".

Is that the one you played?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Friend Man God said the 3DS game had a "shockingly well-written story".

Is that the one you played?

I am 100% not playing a well written story by any stretch of the imagination.

MAN GODDDDDDDDDDDDD! EXPLANATION TIME

strobogo

Banned
Big Poppa Pump era in HD is terrifying. Seeing how he hits/drops everyone on their head/neck and how his veins explode every time he yells or moves. Mother fucker expands to 3 times his normal size.

There was a period where I had to change the channel when he was on because he scared the hell out of a 9 year old Datazord

I wish choice, I could only watch it on tape delay as a kid so it felt a bit safer. Scott Steiner is one of those wrestlers that started to look younger has he got older, due to the horrible look he had late 80s/early 90s.

That time period is so dated with wrestlers. Bob Holly is another one who looked old as hell early 90s and started to look better/younger as the years went by. Hulk Hogan too.

Big Poppa Pump era in HD is terrifying. Seeing how he hits/drops everyone on their head/neck and how his veins explode every time he yells or moves. Mother fucker expands to 3 times his normal size.

Original Bane.

Trying out a new WrassleGaf segment in which I report on a Gaming side thread here by displaying any posts from prominent WrassleGaffers that are on the first page or so. I believe this will allow us to see a different side of some of our most beloved posters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

I think this is a marvelous idea, friend.

Just don't feature me. Otherwise I'm not going to beat you, I'm going to beat your ass.

Rumor: Nintendo removed Tharja trophy from SSB to avoid a higher age rating

If you remember the Tharja trophy from the SSB 3DS leak, you might not be too surprised to find it's not in the final game.

630x.jpg
An image of said personal trophy is needed

FIGURE-000673.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.php

"Skimpy clothing would have gotten you above a T rating?

Oh wait right. I keep using Melee as a reference. I forgot that Nintendo has been using E10+ a lot ever since its creation and they used it for Brawl as well as this game.

Welp."

Brawl was rated T. That being said, they have been averse to the T rating on mainline entries in their big series.

image.php

"I blame America for this. It's the only option.

Or maybe they decided to save her for the Wii U version."

Of course it's because of America when I can see naked people on morning TV.

image.php

Meh, I can understand that they want to market the game to as many people as possible. But I still wish Nintendo would stop trying to act like an overbearing parent. I can't complain about Nintendo too much though, they are giving us Bayonetta 2.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
What is it with Orton's shirts that look more like something out of a supermarket than actually symbolising the wrestler in question? Sure there's a two headed viper, but if it wasn't for "RKO" on the back, I wouldn't know that was supposed to be a shirt for Orton.

Omega

Banned
Stick her in a bunny costume.

Biker chick that's manage by an out of retirement Santino?

Big Show's sister

these just got progressively worse. i'm not even going to scroll more and see what else was thought of

on a side note, stro's recaps have me wondering, did anyone actually give a fuck about the Nasty Boys? when I was younger and had wrestling figures they both took chair shots so brutal their heads came off. (in my super kayfabe storyline)

Love how the Authentic Wear logo on Rusev's shirt is in Russian.

What is it with Orton's shirts that look more like something out of a supermarket than actually symbolising the wrestler in question? Sure there's a two headed viper, but if it wasn't for "RKO" on the back, I wouldn't know that was supposed to be a shirt for Orton.

Because Blandy is so generic that they can't come up with anything that really "symbolizes" him.

TL21xx

Banned
Rumor: Nintendo removed Tharja trophy from SSB to avoid a higher age rating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.php

I will have you know I do not have any "Waifu" relations with that character, I just don't like seeing misinformation being spread.
After all, it's all about that Cordelia!

I will say, they did kinda go overboard on the amount of Fire Emblem characters in the game. I don't mind it all that much since I love the series, but I can see how it can be offputing. I kinda feel that way about Pokemon, I'd always see literally anything else but another playable Pokemon when it comes to a new character.

Bert409

The Fire Emblem jabrobis have a decent enough workrate, but they seem to be lacking in charisma and "the look" for the big leagues of Smash.

I will say, they did kinda go overboard on the amount of Fire Emblem characters in the game. I don't mind it all that much since I love the series, but I can see how it can be offputing. I kinda feel that way about Pokemon, I'd always see literally anything else but another playable Pokemon when it comes to a new character.

Three unique characters seems about right for the series, yeah Lucina brings it up to 4 total and is the odd one out but she's an easily thrown together clone who almost certainly didn't prevent any more interesting characters.
Plus Ike is my jam, so glad he avoided the cuts where Wolf and Lucas unfortunately perished.

Aiii

So not worth it
Real talk: I bought Smash... I hate it. Like really really hate it. The entire game mechanic of kicking people off the stage doesn't appeal to me at all, the character selection is poor imo and all in all I don't really see myself playing it much longer.

Hyrule Warriors though is fucking awesome, great soundtrack, fun hack'n'slash gameplay. Loads and loads of fun. Love it.

Top Bottom