• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Sephzilla

That is if he was interesting enough for people to care when he does come back.

Yeah, he'll probably get that pop in the end.

Literally everyone
except Batista
gets a huge face pop when they make big returns. Even Edge did, and he was top heel when he went on the shelf.

strobogo

Banned
these just got progressively worse. i'm not even going to scroll more and see what else was thought of

on a side note, stro's recaps have me wondering, did anyone actually give a fuck about the Nasty Boys? when I was younger and had wrestling figures they both took chair shots so brutal their heads came off. (in my super kayfabe storyline)

No. No one ever gave a fuck about the Nasty Boys. Their existence and multiple runs in NWA/WCW/WWF are a mind fuck and a half.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Adam Cole seriously has some of the best facial reactions in the business today, and he's a class A cowardly dick heel.

From the latest ROH TV:

ColeHansonDive.gif

ColeFingerHanson.gif

I can see the second gif getting some use around these parts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The fact that they actually got the rights to do the helmet for that new Vader figure is mighty tempting. The new Andre figure coming with a detachable afro is hilarious, but the big thing is just how noticeably worse the quality is without Jakks.

strobogo

Banned
The fact that they actually got the rights to do the helmet for that new Vader figure is mighty tempting. The new Andre figure coming with a detachable afro is hilarious, but the big thing is just how noticeably worse the quality is without Jakks.

Everyone has been saying how much better the Mattel ones look, but I think they all look like dog shit. From the cheapo versions to the deluxe. They look terrible and are a huge step down fro Jakks.

Everyone has been saying how much better the Mattel ones look, but I think they all look like dog shit. From the cheapo versions to the deluxe. They look terrible and are a huge step down fro Jakks.

They need to team up with on of those premium collectible companies and release high-quality statuettes of WWE Superstars.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They also did the Andre you would want.
CSS7%20ANDRE.jpg

Mattel keeps doing fucking singlet Andre.
They need to team up with on of those premium collectible companies and release high-quality statuettes of WWE Superstars.
You could easily make some money off an Andre/Hogan staredown and Rock/Hogan statue. It's not like WWE prices their merch cheaply anyways.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How has 2k15 still not shown the full roster? Obviously there's the NXT people. Will there be legends this year, or are they just going to expect you to get your fill with Hogan and Sting?

Alucard

Banned
Really hope Daniel Bryan is able to come back and still make an impact. I'm worried about how much doctors will say he's able to do.

Probably no more missile dropkicks or suicide dives allowed.

MATTEL is dogshit, in all toys they develop. There is no difference in quality from the normals and the deluxe. They still use the same molds from the eighties, same with their DC figs. It's a disgrace.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too Much and Brian Christopher when he first started in WWF and Lawler constantly put him over while denying he was related to him are totally ok in my book.

Top Bottom