• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just remember something.

This Brie push is ALL your hero D Bry's doing. Cena would have nipped this shit in the bud instantly because he couldn't get anything out of it. Remember that when this is voted feud of the year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm actually enjoying the Miz/Sandow angle, but it just confirms that Sandow is really being wasted (though Miz has improved)

Sandow is too good.

Sandow is so fucking good.

It's kind of sad how jokes that normal people wouldn't even find remotely funny are what we have to fall back on. Imagine if stand-up comics or just anyone trying to be funny tried that. It would be cringe-worthy, yet this is all we have. It's a testament to how awful the product has become. We're left groveling at the feet at any little nibble of humor and entertainment.

Pimpwerx

This Mizdow stunt double gimmick has not gotten old yet. I don't watch every week, but everytime I tune in, I catch those two. I can't stop laughing. PEACE.

FHIZ

I'm actually enjoying the Miz/Sandow angle, but it just confirms that Sandow is really being wasted (though Miz has improved)

I don't know... I think Sandow is what's making the whole Miz thing entertaining. Before he came into the picture it was just unbearable.

Omega

Banned
It's kind of sad how jokes that normal people wouldn't even find remotely funny are what we have to fall back on. Imagine if stand-up comics or just anyone trying to be funny tried that. It would be cringe-worthy, yet this is all we have. It's a testament to how awful the product has become. We're left groveling at the feet at any little nibble of humor and entertainment.

make up your mind. 5 minutes ago this was a great Raw

I can't believe this guy hasn't gotten a push yet

they ended the rusev feud way too soon. so fucking dumb

should have ended at hell in a cell with swagger going over

Top Bottom