• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

So happy Brooklyn crapped on that segment. Would've been disappointed if they didn't.

I don't know why the WWE doesn't hire some talented comedy wrestlers for the dumb segments.

RP912

Banned
So happy Brooklyn crapped on that segment. Would've been disappointed if they didn't.

I don't know why the WWE doesn't hire some talented comedy wrestlers for the dumb segments.

Because they love the hell out of their soap opera ones to even think of hiring anybody that enjoys WRESTLING.

Fox318

Mind giving me some idea why they're chanting that? No idea who that is :/
One of the greatest NY baseball players of all time. Retired this year for the most successful franchise in sports (The New York Yankees).

Bangs hot chicks and gives them a gift basket.

FHIZ

Mind giving me some idea why they're chanting that? No idea who that is :/

Future hall of famer shortstop for the New York Yankees who just retired this year. It's New York, they chant "Derek Jeter" at pretty much anything.

krae_man

One of the greatest NY baseball players of all time. Retired this year for the most successful franchise in sports (The New York Yankees).

Bangs hot chicks and gives them a gift basket.

Lets not get crazy here. He barely cracks the top 10 at best.

iV8pWOYgewwXV.gif

WWE: You need to get some sensitivity training.

HBK:
4g4OFNj.gif

Fuck modern day WWE.

Top Bottom