• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

God I wish they'd have "live look ins" every now and then through out the show of Ambrose just eating a hotdog and hanging out on the boardwalk.

If he at least doesn't show up towards the end of the match with a hotdog in hand, I'm going to be super bummed.

Yea im expecting him to come back, but how will he comeback is what i want to know badly. Hopefully its really amazing.

UberTag

Wait what, 10 nuggets for $1.49 @ Burger King?
Just think... for the price of 66 BK nuggets a month you can get the WWE Network in all its glory.
Personally, I think I'd rather have the nuggets. They give me fonder memories of Owen than modern WWE does.

Ithil

The commentary telling us the "joke" over and over does not help. "Get it, they're midgets but we're pretending it's an epic fight!".

somedevil

I'm still amazed Michael Elgin quit via twitter.

Plus why can't they put the Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi faction on the show? This just screams Vince right now.

UberTag

I'm still amazed Michael Elgin quit via twitter.

Plus why can't they put the Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi faction on the show? This just screams Vince right now.
If they did get put on the show, you know they'd just lose.

Because well... you know...

RP912

Banned
I was.. going to pay for this show

But my friend and I agreed the product had been terrible recently...

agreed...use that money for something useful like a nathan dog, a one month subscription to the wwe network and a game from a steam sale.

Top Bottom