• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Big One

Banned
This was awesome but I just realized Rock came back to feud in the midcard.

...I also just realized he'll probably main event Hell in a Cell with Rusev. Bleh.

Vince has GOT to be struggling money-wise to bring him in to feud with Rusev.

Jamie OD

The irony this rock promo is over 20 minutes without a commercial in sight but a main event match gets 10 commercials within 4 minutes.

This is happening during half time of Monday Night Football. WWE wants to milk this Rock appearance for all its worth.

Ithil

Unless they're doing a match, this is pretty much the same as Rock's segments with Miz or Sandow a year ago.

That was just a segment to have Rock Rock Bottom them. This had Rusev still standing at the end, and was pretty clearly designed to put him over as a major guy.

Big One

Banned
I missed the Ambrose stuff. Everything he does is gold. So much swag. He's like the Shinsuke Nakamura of WWE, only not as skilled in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys are making me sad talking about Rock aging. He's ageless :(
Suck when your childhood heroes get old.

Wouldn't know, brother
tumblr_ncr6zjzKyB1ttutm1o1_500.jpg

RP912

Banned
That was just a segment to have Rock Rock Bottom them. This had Rusev still standing at the end, and was pretty clearly designed to put him over as a major guy.

It worked. Rusev could be one the biggest heel WWE has ever had so far.

RubyFaith

Tonight was worth watching a bit. The Rock still looks good but I'm mad that he looked winded as fuck from...nothing? He literally only talked shit and sweated balls.

I agree, I will lose my shit if Stone Cold makes an appearance. He has the best interruptions with his "what".

NYR

Biggest surprise of the year. Figured AJ Lee's comeback would be the surprise of the year. Not anymore, nothing can top this.

Top Bottom