• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Alucard

Banned
John Pollock is reporting this:

So Elgin really did quit. I bet he was frustrated with New Japan and the WWE not being interested. Then the whole Canadian incident and him losing the belt pushed him over the edge.

Elgin must be losing his mind. Damn.

strobogo

Banned
This was awesome but I just realized Rock came back to feud in the midcard.

...I also just realized he'll probably main event Hell in a Cell with Rusev. Bleh.

Vince has GOT to be struggling money-wise to bring him in to feud with Rusev.

Lol no fucking way that happens or you believe that is even a possibility of happening.

I'm pretty sure HHH saw Hercules and called Rock up to offer an appearance to make him feel better about himself.

Big One

Banned
If Rock and Stone Cold come back for this Wrestlemania we're going to have a pretty stacked card. Not sure what they could do though. Rock vs. Brock seems likely, but Stone Cold seems like he'd come back for a gimmick match since he's so fucking old.

Regardless I hope they actually put talent over, though if Rock faces Brock he'll probably get the belt since Brock's contract will be up iirc.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I'm an hour into Raw. What the fuck am I watching? That Kathie Lee whatever segment was god awful, and I didn't give a shit about the Henry and Bo angle.

Hey, Ambrose! But Cena's involved. Sigh.

NYR

Guys, I'm an hour into Raw. What the fuck am I watching? That Kathie Lee whatever segment was god awful, and I didn't give a shit about the Henry and Bo angle.

Hey, Ambrose! But Cena's involved. Sigh.

Fast forward. Um. Like now.

OMG the camera up close on paige when she did that tongue thing.

This woman is honestly too much. She's like my kryptonite.

Also I'm glad fox is back.

UberTag

Regardless I hope they actually put talent over, though if Rock faces Brock he'll probably get the belt since Brock's contract will be up iirc.
How many "in a lifetimes" are we up to for Dwayne vs. Cena now?
Did Rock not lift his arm up high enough the last time he put John over?

Omega

Banned
just turned it on. why the hell is Emma back?

who actually wants her and why does she have the same stupid gimmick?

bbd23

Emma with the bigger pop than rocky!

cole2_original.png

Top Bottom