• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Big One

Banned
If Cena doesn't do the right thing I've officially will lose all respect for him. Dude has GOT to put Ambrose over. Ambrose is just as hot as anyone Cena's put over in the past, maybe even more-so.

If Cena doesn't do the right thing I've officially will lose all respect for him. Dude has GOT to put Ambrose over. Ambrose is just as hot as anyone Cena's put over in the past, maybe even more-so.

16506%2520-%2520Raw%2520autoplay_gif%2520bad_news_barrett%2520frowning%2520gif%2520laughing%2520smiling%2520suit%2520wade_barrett%2520wwe.gif

Cena's gonna win and there's nothing you can do about it.

I love how hitting the top face with a DDT isn't considered a heel move/turn.

i know it doesn't matter, but it's pretty clear john cena was a heel all night tonight. nothing but boos and we got dean ending the show laying that sucker face first.

i think dean will win at hiac.

edit:

or they could pull a cena gives ambrose the win cos he sees how bad dean wants it to make cena in a typical evil cancer hero move.

bigkrev

He's putting over Rollins. Makes no sense for Dean to beat Cena and then immediately loose to Rollins

somedevil

So the big question is what will seth do in hell the cell to almost kill himself again. I bet some how he is going off the top of the cage.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cena is putting Ambrose over because he's not going to wrestle a HitC match at this point in his career. If I was in his position, I sure as hell wouldn't.

UberTag

And which people were these exactly? Apart from that dude with a beard I have to think an awfully long time. (And I suppose Brock... but Brock is kind of above it.)

Alucard

Banned
Can't wait for Adam Cole to hit the WWE to add some goodness to this garbage.

AdamColeBaybay.gif

Ugh. Bed time.

Stuff I liked from what I saw:

-Anything Ambrose minus the cheesy condiments spot...tongs were funny
-Rusev and Rocky, although I doubt it leads to anything
-Mizdow

That's it so far. Still have an hour of show to watch, but going to bed. Not gonna get my hopes up for the stuff I haven't seen yet. 'Nite, ya'll.

Top Bottom