• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know what you guys are talking about. Raw was awesome.

Vader debuted and beat the fuck out of Savio Vega, Razor and Triple H had a good match, and Bret and Goldust had a great match.

the wwe championship is completely off air right now which is hilarious

I could see lesnar coming in and building heat for a survivor series match.

if lesnar is a no show at the ppv I don't think he will be in a match until the royal rumble.

RP912

Banned
Don't know what you guys are talking about. Raw was awesome.

Vader debuted and beat the fuck out of Savio Vega, Razor and Triple H had a good match, and Bret and Goldust had a great match.

If only that result happened in this current time :(

Savio Vega was awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol 96 Royal Rumble was at the Fresno Convention Center
Selland.jpg

Vince, you broke fuck

Alucard

Banned
I'm enjoying Ambrose, but I really wish Cena would get the hell out of this feud. He's killing my vibe with almost every promo and mention of "Mr. Ambrose."

Fox318

I'm enjoying Ambrose, but I really wish Cena would get the hell out of this feud. He's killing my vibe with almost every promo and mention of "Mr. Ambrose."

Cena is only involved because of the title.

And Lesnar won't be at hell in a cell.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Cena tried to leach off Vader's heat, Vader would just kick his ass FROM THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS!!!!

Holy shit, Jake looks awful. And his promos are even worse. This is painful to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bret just told Undertaker it's time to wake up to the real world.
I..Is he shooting?

God damn that Winged Eagle belt. Sets off my Bret Hart Boner Scale.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mr Perfect is on commentary and called Hunter Hearst Helmsley 'Triple H' before I've ever heard anyone call him that. This is also the man who called Steve Austin 'Stone Cold.'

Did Mr Perfect invent the Attitude Era? Am I going to find out that he named The Rock as well?

Omega

Banned
Mr Perfect is on commentary and called Hunter Hearst Helmsley 'Triple H' before I've ever heard anyone call him that. This is also the man who called Steve Austin 'Stone Cold.'

Did Mr Perfect invent the Attitude Era? Am I going to find out that he named The Rock as well?

Mr Perfect was Austin's wife

mind=blown

Big One

Banned

Iirc "Triple H' was Hunter's nickname backstage from the guys. So it was probably a slip of the tongue.

Cagey

Banned
If WWE isn't going to develop more people that are interesting and they're not going to get him back full-time because he's on that road to make enough money in the next 3 years to just buy the god damn company, then they need to put a restrictor plate on The Rock or some shit.

His existence on the show makes most everyone else look like the utter shit they are by comparison.

gurudyne

I can't make sense of that Lime gripe he posted. When someone posts a picture of SLJ's withering stare from Django, they're calling someone a house n*****?

Unrelated: was anything on RAW worth checking out this week? Cesaro match maybe?

Top Bottom