• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

When did Cena get hurt? Tonight?

When he did a running clothesline on Kane, both running at each other, and he made a loud grunt when he hit and stayed down, looked like his right arm area. Probably nothing serious if he was able to AA him after, but Cena is a beast so maybe he gutted that AA out

Joke too contrived.

2/10

Because you are clearly the number one authority in knowing if a joke is too contrived or not, friend.

Ambrose comes off as the most natural person out of everyone. He's an example of how going off-script or ad-libbing certain things can be beneficial to a talent. Won't work for everyone but can MAKE others.

FHIZ

Please god don't let Ambrose get buried

Ambrose is going to get fucking buried

God, probably... But Cena did get absolutely destroyed and didn't win the belt back the next ppv, so there's hope.

Giving Cena Ambrose's match would be one of, if not the worst move of the year.

He's putting over Rollins. Makes no sense for Dean to beat Cena and then immediately loose to Rollins

Considering Ambrose and Rollins were supposed to have a PPV match back at BATTLEGROUNDS and that STILL HASN'T HAPPENED I'll be furious if Cena ends up being the one to fight Rollins in a cell

Big One

Banned
And which people were these exactly? Apart from that dude with a beard I have to think an awfully long time. (And I suppose Brock... but Brock is kind of above it.)
Cena's put Bryan, Punk, Sheamus over in the past. Of course sometimes they were dirty finishes but a finish is a finish regardless.

Seth Rollins would be kicking it with Adam Rose and Cesaro if it wasn't for Ambrose. Ambrose is the motor that keeps the main event feuds chugging. Look what happened when he was filming the movie.
You're not giving Seth nearly enough credit and what that tells me is you're a mark because you can't see how great Seth is in his role.

Ithil

Next week, Ambrose spikes Rollins' food with atomic peppers, resulting in yet more condiment spots:

an-DumbDumberKetchup.gif

Omega

Banned
If Cena doesn't do the right thing I've officially will lose all respect for him. Dude has GOT to put Ambrose over. Ambrose is just as hot as anyone Cena's put over in the past, maybe even more-so.

No you won't.

He's been doing this shit for 10 years but now you'll lose all respect? He's Hogan all over again and somehow people keep eating this shit up.

The only positive is that WCW showed me that eventually, although it might take 20 years, people will get tired of it. There won't be an nWo 2 to save Cena though

honestly not a bad raw.

the main feud is starting to click more. hopefully ambrose wins cleanly at HiaC. gonna be odd though them giving a clean win to ambrose over cena during an opening match. maybe lesnar comes out and attacks cena?

midcard stuff was alright too. rock promo was goofy but it held up.

if only every raw was this good.

Alucard

Banned
I have a good feeling that Cena is going to put over Ambrose, but I had a good feeling about Cena putting over Wyatt sooooo...

I need to start watching more Raws at the second hour more often.

They recap the first hour and it takes a lot less out of you.

Making this a regular thing now.

When he did a running clothesline on Kane, both running at each other, and he made a loud grunt when he hit and stayed down, looked like his right arm area. Probably nothing serious if he was able to AA him after, but Cena is a beast so maybe he gutted that AA out

I don't like Cena. But I don't want to him to hurt himself either. At this point it Cena's career they need a backup guy. I don't think Cena could do a HiAC match justice. Rollins would really have to hold back and the main event would suffer. Dean being pushed is the most logical and needed thing to happen.

Sephzilla

God, probably... But Cena did get absolutely destroyed and didn't win the belt back the next ppv, so there's hope.

Giving Cena Ambrose's match would be one of, if not the worst move of the year.

Which means it's going to happen. Vince logic. Best case scenario is that Ambrose wins but it's about as dirty of a win as humanly fucking possible.

If Cena would go over Ambrose and Rollins clean in one night I'd go NXT only until Royal Rumble.

RP912

Banned
Cena isn't putting anyone over.

Vince Russo should come out with Ambrose and redo Bash at the Beach 2000.

I can see that now....

WHAT THATS VINCE RUSSO...FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA VINCE RUSO..WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY..

For a whole decade I been in the back of not only TNA but WWE...and I'm tired of the BULLSHIT that goes on in the back...I'm 51 years old and I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT...

I came back for the CM...oh wait...I came back for the daniel.....ummm...I came back for the Romain....ughhhh...I TELL YOU WHAT I DIDN'T CAME BACK FOR...THAT GODDAMN POLITICIAN JOHN CENA!!!

bigkrev

He is? Says who? If it wasn't for interference Ambrose would've won all the matches he's had with Rollins.

The Feud is over as soon as Dean actually beats Rollins. They have held it off for so long it doesn't make sense to just do it as an "unannounced" match

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dean Ambrose has been carrying these shows on his back for like 4 months.

More like Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins would be kicking it with Adam Rose and Cesaro if it wasn't for Ambrose. Ambrose is the motor that keeps the main event feuds chugging. Look what happened when he was filming the movie.

You're both wrong. What's with wrestling fans and the constant argument that one guy is carrying another?

You're not giving Seth nearly enough credit and what that tells me is you're a mark because you can't see how great Seth is in his role.

Seth's fine at what he does, but without Ambrose the show is completely flat. Seth needs Ambrose to bounce off of, that's what makes it work. If Cena was a competent entertainer, this could be an amazing feud.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I agree, but I think he needs the belt to legitimize being a top heel. Thats not a bad thing, they gave Jericho the same opportunity becoming the 1st undisputed champ and it solidified him as a main eventer

You're both wrong. What's with wrestling fans and the constant argument that one guy is carrying another?

I didn't say Ambrose was carrying Seth alone, I said Ambrose was carrying THE SHOW. Raw is awful without him. Everyone is elevated when Ambrose is running wild.

I'll save you the life story, but trust me, if I told it to you, you'd be like "Yeaaaaah, you probably should."
I've been down in the dumps too, the deepest gutter imaginable, but made it out. You can too! #nevergiveup #seriouslydon't

Seth's fine at what he does, but without Ambrose the show is completely flat. Seth needs Ambrose to bounce off of, that's what makes it work. If Cena was a competent entertainer, this could be an amazing feud.
Let's just agree that both are great, ok?

Sephzilla

Best scenario is that Ambrose beats Cena but then Rollins cheats in order to beat Ambrose.

1) Means we get more of Rollings/Ambrose
2) Ambrose goes over Cena
3) Cena hopefully gets the fuck out of this feud nobody wanted him in
4) Probably cements Rollins as the #2 heel behind Brock

Fox318

I can see that now....

WHAT THATS VINCE RUSSO...FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA VINCE RUSO..WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY..

For a whole decade I been in the back of not only TNA but WWE...and I'm tired of the BULLSHIT that goes on in the back...I'm 51 years old and I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT...

I came back for the CM...oh wait...I came back for the daniel.....ummm...I came back for the Romain....ughhhh...I TELL YOU WHAT I DIDN'T CAME BACK FOR...THAT GODDAMN POLITICIAN JOHN CENA!!!

6dcZ8Xk.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I didn't say Ambrose was carrying Seth alone, I said Ambrose was carrying THE SHOW. Raw is awful without him. Everyone is elevated when Ambrose is running wild.

Raw is awful with and without Dean Ambrose. Furthermore, Seth and Dean are headed for the top of the card regardless of each other (Seth will get there first). Whatever way you want to word your argument, it's still wrong.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Someone still needs to get the belt of Lesnar, and thats most likely going to be Cena at Survivor Series. Thats why I think he loses to Ambrose and then Ambrose loses to Rollins. Rollins is going to cash in when Cena beats Lesnar, is my guess.

Anth0ny

Rollins/Ambrose at HIAC is an actual well built match (that they've been building for months at this point), and from a story perspective, having it in a Cell actually makes sense, unlike every other match at HIAC the last couple of years. I'm looking forward to that.

I guess they're going to confirm the Cena/Orton HIAC co-main event on Smackdown or something? lol

gaiadyne

I...yeah. That sounds about right to be honest. If that happens, I'm done until Sting, Austin, Punk, or Mania.

I came back to watching wrestling when I heard the Nexus had made John Cena their slave. I used to be a fan of his when he started out during his feud with JBL but when I saw how bad he buried the Nexus and almost everybody he feuds with I realized what he is today... The posterboy that the WWE will put above every single person on the roster. The guy who instead of getting a rub from being associated with him (Zack Ryder) only feeds off of the heat his allies might have and leaves them a broken shell of a man. I don't hate John Cena I just hate how the WWE puts him over everyone.

I love Rollins, he's great in the ring. With that said, his character isn't all that great. He's just a standard chicken shit heel at this point

I can see that now....

0/10

He would of mentioned Bray Wyatt, Mark.

Top Bottom