• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
I get you, Sunny.

iQ3ASC4vzBpna.gif

iQbw5xLpu3TeG.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Wrasslegaffers:

5. Sunflower
4. Strobogo
3. Strobogo
2. Strobogo
1. Strobogo

G-Fex

Fave Five

1.Sunflower
2.Stro
3.Nocturnowl
4. Bean breath
5. Aiii DESPITE HIM BEING ALL SERIOUS ABOUT ME HATING AJ
6. DMczaf
7. Krae Man
8. Lazerfrog
9. Bronson Lee
10. Labidsouslkjf something or other
11. Perspacity

Not the rest of you cause most likely the rest of you snitched on me.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
My fave five:

1. The WrassleGAF Universe

I respect each and everyone of you and whether you love me or hate me, I put 100% of myself on the line 100% of the time for all of you!

APPLE DOUGH

1. Hulkamaniacs
2. The rest of you.

ijWtW7huYEFpb.gif

Honourable mention; that guy who must've been bipolar because he went from "hi, I'm new here and I watch indies & TNA" to "you're all a bunch of fucking smark cunts!" in about ten minutes flat.

Has any other wrestler been repackaged as much as Wade Barrett has in the WWE?

He has like tons of themes too, though I'm sure The Undertaker has the most.

The promos for his last return were very good, but then he came back and fell on his face.

There is something missing from him. Charisma?

tm24

Wrasslegaf fave five

1. Bootaaay
2. Sunflower
3. fallingedge
4. KenOd
5. Stro

Also, finally finished BOLA 2013. So good. No idea if bootaaay has giffed it up yet, but if he hasnt ill try to get abunch up the weekend

Fave Five WrassGAFfers

lol nope

iV7AltyvN9JaH.gif

My allegiances are fleeting and uncertain. I play no sides until it suits me, then the bond is shattered. This is my nature.

Quote The Raisin- Then, Now, Forevermore

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God DAMN the Shield is so good. Best show I've seen in a while.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But didn't it start the same year as The Wire?

Yeah I totally Sin Cara'd that sentence.

The Shield is like Breaking Bad only done years earlier mixed with the cop stuff from The Wire.

I honestly find it better than either of the other two.

Kaladin

The Shield is great, but The Wire stuck with me more. If you're looking for a super tense fast paced show, though, The Shield gets the job done. It also has a fantastic series finale.

The series finale for The Shield
is the greatest comeuppance a character has ever received. The end for Vick was fitting.

done watching all the Friday The 13th movies. oh man, HD... time to throw my old VHS tapes in the bin.

it's odd that the Jason most people remember (unkillable zombie) doesn't really show up till part 6.

Myers been weird since Halloween 1 and Freddy was cracking jokes by part 3.

G-Fex

done watching all the Friday The 13th movies. oh man, HD... time to throw my old VHS tapes in the bin.

it's odd that the Jason most people remember (unkillable zombie) doesn't really show up till part 6.

Myers been weird since Halloween 1 and Freddy was cracking jokes by part 3.

is part 6 manhattan?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dave Mastiff has broke his hand and is being replaced tomorrow by Robbie Dynamite

Also Brian Cage missed his flight and is being replaced - PCW owner seems a bit pissed seeing as he has paid out for it

VERY VERY VERY BREAKY BREAKY BREAKY BISHI BISHI!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dave Mastiff has broke his hand and is being replaced tomorrow by Robbie Dynamite

Also Brian Cage missed his flight and is being replaced - PCW owner seems a bit pissed seeing as he has paid out for it

VERY VERY VERY BREAKY BREAKY BREAKY BISHI BISHI!

Ah, fuck :(

I was meant to be seeing Elgin vs Mastiff next week - sucks about Cage as well, that's always a danger using foreign fly-ins, I guess.

A guy live tweeting from NXT noted that replacing regal on commentary is
Tensaj
along with Riley, bizarre

He also said the crowd is turning into the impact zone crowd and the show stinks thus far

Top Bottom