• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

nope, that's 8.

part 6 is the one where Jason gets ressurected by a bolt of lightning.

friday_the_thirteenth_part_vi.jpg

Oh.

So before that he kinda can be stopped? I swear the only one I remember watching was 3 and maybe 2.

I saw parts of Manhattan and it was funny in parts
Which means Kane took a bunch of steroids to get where he is today.

That and Nuke

Ultratech

Which means Kane took a bunch of steroids to get where he is today.

Winners don't do drugs!

(lol)

done watching all the Friday The 13th movies. oh man, HD... time to throw my old VHS tapes in the bin.

it's odd that the Jason most people remember (unkillable zombie) doesn't really show up till part 6.

Eh, the series has always seemed inconsistent as far him being dead for any serious amount of time.

But yeah, modern Jason (as most people know him) doesn't really show up until 6.

In 6, he's brought back to life by lightning and becomes borderline unkillable.
In 8, he's shocked back to life and...uh, shit happens.
In 9 (pretend it doesn't exist), they supposedly finally kill him, but then weird shit happens and he can suddenly possess people. It's stupid.
In X, apparently he can regenerate, so they freeze him to keep him from doing anything else. You can guess how that turns out.

G-Fex

It's just dawned on me that WWE should've copied some of the DC Comic covers.

The king superman comic cover can be HHH sitting on a throne with Daniel Bryan, and others bringing him tribute.

Basically all the super dickery covers

Ithil

A guy live tweeting from NXT noted that replacing regal on commentary is
Tensaj
along with Riley, bizarre

He also said the crowd is turning into the impact zone crowd and the show stinks thus far

I'm reading the spoilers, sounds like NXT as always, I don't know where those comments are coming from. Maybe he's just miserable.

somedevil

I'm reading the spoilers, sounds like NXT as always, I don't know where those comments are coming from. Maybe he's just miserable.

Yeah, I've seen them too. Sounds like NXT as always. Shaun Ricker worked a dark match so he might debut soon.

Also for the Royal Rumble from the observer:

The Royal Rumble presale in Pittsburgh is doing very strong numbers. It may be sold out by Monday.

It seems battleground hasn't had a bad long term effect. Also, supposedly a new japan cartoon debuted. Has anyone seen it?

Oh.

So before that he kinda can be stopped? I swear the only one I remember watching was 3 and maybe 2.

I saw parts of Manhattan and it was funny in parts

yep. till part 4, where he gets "killed", he's just a deformed killer with retard strenght/endurance and a huge pain threshold.

he's not around for part 5 and part 6 is where he starts to teleport and survive everything people throw at him.

part 2 is easy to remember, it's the one where he has a sack on his head, he gets the hockey mask in part 3.

part 8 has the best kill ever:

http://youtu.be/ZAAAxvCtXD0?t=2m35s

jred2k

I just got the Friday the 13th Blu-Ray Collection last week. I can't wait to watch them all, but I'm gonna leave them until the weekend before Halloween. The only one I'm not looking forward to is Jason Goes to Hell. That one is so fucking terrible from what I remember, and not in the fun way.

I just got the Friday the 13th Blu-Ray Collection last week. I can't wait to watch them all, but I'm gonna leave them until the weekend before Halloween. The only one I'm not looking forward to is Jason Goes to Hell. That one is so fucking terrible from what I remember, and not in the fun way.

it's the worst of the bunch, right there with part 5.

G-Fex

yep. till part 4, where he gets "killed", he's just a deformed killer with retard strenght/endurance and a huge pain threshold.

he's not around for part 5 and part 6 is where he starts to teleport and survive everything people throw at him.

part 2 is easy to remember, it's the one where he has a sack on his head, he gets the hockey mask in part 3.

part 8 has the best kill ever:

http://youtu.be/ZAAAxvCtXD0?t=2m35s

haha that was a funny part.

Yeah I remember in 3 he was like a weird albino goblin looking guy with the mask off.

2 yup the legendary sack

Best thing about Jason goes to hell (Odd since Jason's not even in the entire movie save for the last part)

is the beginning where he's taken out by the FBI

G-Fex

It's a shame she got such a terrible boob job done.

Still love her though <3. Just don't tell my gf.

I'm watching a video at the moment of this guy listing his favorite Doom 2 levels and what is this in his nerdy room?

8VbPLrIl.jpg

Of all the things I'd expect it's not Sheamus

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
these 2 were in the main event of BFG last year

now they're in story for the bottom tier belt 1 year later

i wouldn't be surprised if it opened the ppv

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WAIT
WAIT
WAIT

Earlier today, Eric Young KNEW that ODB would have a match tonight

but Jesse just came up with the idea for a match with ODB before the commercial break?

WHAT THE FUCK

Top Bottom