• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
uguuu justice-chan~
7mEGqDl.jpg

Watching Royal Rumble 92 now. The people who had the shitty UK flag with a picture of Davey typed on will forever be burned in my memory. AS WILL the creepy pedo looker who had the really pervy Sensational Sherri sign

Also: Monsoon dropping stats and talking shit to Heenan when Flair comes out is GOLD. The rare time when Monsoon goes at him

So if John Cena wins the WHC, does that mean he'll be the star of Smackdown for a while? That might be different.

Then again, that also means 2x the Cena, since he's not gonna NOT be on Raw.

Probably my favorite RR ever.

Oh, I love it. It's the shining example of commentary, too. Heenan and Monsoon fucking MAKE this shit. I always point to this and Piper/Hart at Mania 8 as to master classes in commentary.

So if John Cena wins the WHC, does that mean he'll be the star of Smackdown for a while? That might be different.

Then again, that also means 2x the Cena, since he's not gonna NOT be on Raw.

He'd be in Punk mode!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Del rio is going to put Cena in the cross arm breaker and Cena is going to hulk up while ADR still has the hold locked on and put him into the AA.

You know it's coming.

I bought "Breaking Kayfabe with Marty Jannetty" today from Kayfabe Commentaries. Kind of rough to watch and listening to Sean Oliver interview Marty was basically like listening to Ozzy Osbourne these days.

Having said that, Sean seemed to have an easier time reigning in Marty than he did Vince Russo. Of course, the video was 71 minutes and the time spent with him was 5 hours so a lot of creative editing had to be done.

Still, Sean is about as professional as you can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cofVuO_MFpI

So, Cody is finally a Main-Eventer now, right? Hope Cody keeps the crowd behind him, I want a Cody push badly. He deserves a WWE Title/WHC Run more then any other Mid-Carder.

G-Fex

Friday the 13th the final chapter is on.

I know a lot of people don't like Corey Feldman but Jason is taking it too far...

Baw gawd she bashed Jason in the skull with a Television! As god as my witness that monster is broken in half

WTF? The Young Bucks make their New Japan debut on October 25th!

The 10/25 Korakuen Hall iPPV 'Road to Power Struggle' will feature the opening rounds of a tournament for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles! Here are the teams;

izhucevvwYlCd.jpg

That's;

• Brian Kendrick & Trent Baretta
  • The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
  • KUSHIDA & Sho Tanaka
  • BUSHI & Valiente
  • Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
  • TAKA Michinoku & Taichi - current IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Champions
  • Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask
  • The World Class Tag Team (Jado & Gedo)

strobogo

Banned
WTF? The Young Bucks make their New Japan debut on October 25th!

The 10/25 Korakuen Hall iPPV 'Road to Power Struggle' will feature the opening rounds of a tournament for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles! Here are the teams;

izhucevvwYlCd.jpg

That's;

• Brian Kendrick & Trent Baretta
  • The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
  • KUSHIDA & Sho Tanaka
  • BUSHI & Valiente
  • Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
  • TAKA Michinoku & Taichi - current IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Champions
  • Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask
  • The World Class Tag Team (Jado & Gedo)

As if I needed any more reasons to not be interested in NJPW. I would watch Nak or Shibata beat the shit out of them, though.

As if I needed any more reasons to not be interested in NJPW. I would watch Nak or Shibata beat the shit out of them, though.

SAYS.
THE.
GUY.
WATCHING.
WCW.
FOR.
LIKE.
THE.
LAST
TWO.
YEARS.

You've also become a drunk in the span of like half a year. Go sit in the corner strobogo. Sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

SAYS.
THE.
GUY.
WATCHING.
WCW.
FOR.
LIKE.
THE.
LAST
TWO.
YEARS.

You've also become a drunk in the span of like half a year. Go sit in the corner strobogo. Sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Man I know how that shit feels. The first time I got drunk I was 22. From 25 to 27, I've been drinking like nonstop.

Also who the fuck runs wwe.com, cause they actually have damn good articles most of the time.
Though I found it funny that some wrestlers on their top 50 villains list are also on their top 50 good guys list.

strobogo

Banned
SAYS.
THE.
GUY.
WATCHING.
WCW.
FOR.
LIKE.
THE.
LAST
TWO.
YEARS.

Sorry man, NJPW bores me. I can't help it. I love Nak. Also, I'm not a drunk. I've only been drunk drunk maybe 3 times watching shows. I stick with a 2 drink max of Crown and Coke. It gets me buzzed and feeling fine without stumbling or feeling sick, and zero hang over. And I usually will drink 2-3 nights in a row and then not have any for a couple of weeks. So, suck it.

ibgGMKpi4lbSb3.gif

iYl29mDsdpoS4.gif

Bill Burr dropped a MOONDOGS reference on his podcast yesterday.

Top Bottom