• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Hasney

New Jack needs his world title shot, purely so I can enjoy the car crash.

Has Raven gone back to the fat Raven of his first TNA run again? I assume he'll be there in some capacity, but no idea if he's ring-worthy anymore.

Cody and Goldust are such a great tag team.

They can get a good match out of anyone. Just look at last night.

That's for sure. Can't remember the last time I was as invested in a match as I was at Battleground. That insane Crossrhodes at the end made me jump out of my seat.

That's for sure. Can't remember the last time I was as invested in a match as I was at Battleground. That insane Crossrhodes at the end made me jump out of my seat.

I loved that damn match. If they weren't so shoehorned in with making the title match the main, that should've been the main event. I would've preferred Dusty actually be in the match too.

That crowd was ACHING for a face victory too, especially for Cody (who got fucked over at MITB), so when Goldust pulled the sac fly for him and Cody got Rollins hooked, shit went crazy.

Hasney

I loved that damn match. If they weren't so shoehorned in with making the title match the main, that should've been the main event. I would've preferred Dusty actually be in the match too.

That crowd was ACHING for a face victory too, especially for Cody (who got fucked over at MITB), so when Goldust pulled the sac fly for him and Cody got Rollins hooked, shit went crazy.

Loved Cody's reaction when he hooked it in too. It was probably just the adrenaline from the crowd and the feeling that you've just had a terrific match, but it actually looked like "If I hit this, I've got our jobs back".

Was sure Dusty was going to twat someone in the crowd when he was waving his belt around too. That would have been hilarious.

Loved Cody's reaction when he hooked it in too. It was probably just the adrenaline from the crowd and the feeling that you've just had a terrific match, but it actually looked like "If I hit this, I've got our jobs back".

Was sure Dusty was going to twat someone in the crowd when he was waving his belt around too. That would have been hilarious.

Exactly. The family dynamic that they have is sick too. Dusty's The Dad, Goldust is The Weirdo, Cody's The Normal.

And why is Sunny banned? :/

OH NO

Because he makes shitty trollbait posts all the time?

Sez the guy who posts nightmare fuel fanart

This tag team is what will put Cody over, feud against each other for WM30.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Turning one of them heel is easy as hell:

Have HHH/Steph give the one who turns heel a secret pact to give them a push if they betray the other one.

DMczaf

November Wrasslin |OT| WrassleGaf wants more Cena

ibv8wB7HyMNh1Z.gif

Sunflower got banned?

what's gonna be of me without my favourite heel CEO? :(

Sunny if you're watching, this is for you:

Top 5 Batista body parts

- torso
- legs
- arms
- neck
- head

gurudyne

Guys, it's clearly a warning to Wrasslegaf. If you don't stop your Divas pics posts and creepy fanart ways, we shall go the way of PopGAF.

Kaladin

That also settles whether I'm getting 2 or 3 games at launch for PS4. I was debating on getting AC, WD and Killzone, but now it's just AC and Killzone.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
OH JESUS. What the hell happened?!

.... They must've not wanted to compete with themselves/AC4. That's the only explanation.

Or the game wasn't ready to be shipped.

It's much smarter to delay the game to the spring and polish it up then it is for them to ship it out there and it's garbage.

Or the game wasn't ready to be shipped.

It's much smarter to delay the game to the spring and polish it up then it is for them to ship it out there and it's garbage.

Ubisoft doesn't delay games for that reason. They delay them for business ones. The game is almost assuredly done, they're just sitting on it because A: AC4 is tracking real nice B: they don't want to compete with themselves C: they want a Spring franchise

jmdajr

Top Bottom