• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bryan ain't no Sakuraba
tumblr_muugh3pM8x1sailrzo3_250.gif

G-Fex

Thunder?

We are sending your ass back to the Power Plant.

What were you thinking telling me to change my game?
This style wasn't going anywhere, it was kaput
Don't you see what I've done with this place? this whole thing?
Don't you see that I've changed the game? No I AM THE GAME
Before I knew where this was going I wouldn't have listened to you
Right now I distance myself from whatever you have to say
I made this something way bigger than you are ever going to be
I made it this far
and I'm taking it to The Top

DMczaf

I had my interview today. It went ok I guess. Hoping to get the job, make some money, and then bring in some of my boys and get them pushes over the talent already in the company.

I had my interview today. It went ok I guess. Hoping to get the job, make some money, and then bring in some of my boys and get them pushes over the talent already in the company.

It's funny, you're saying this as if it were "insider" talk about wrestling, but it's exactly how the world works.

DTA, kiss up to the boss, clique up, get friends pushed, double team on enemies, be an asshole in the locker room but a nice person in public; these are life lessons. Wrestling is real, people are fake.

strobogo

Banned
I forgot how awful the card for Great American Bash 1999 was.

I think Bash at the Beach have an even worse card. The only thing that looks even half way decent is Triad vs Saturn/Benoit. Everything else looks like straight up garbage. BATB is basically the same card, but even worse.

strobogo

Banned
Which is fucking terrible to watch. Besides all the injuries, it was just a big fucking mess with helicopter shots and bullshit. Summer 1999 hasn't even officially started and it is already terrible.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I forgot how awful the card for Great American Bash 1999 was.
You think that was bad? Remember GAB '06? Elevated liver enzymes, anyone? Great Khali getting replaced for no reason (not that that would have mattered anyway)? Or Mark Henry getting injured and being replaced with Mr. Kennedy. That show was just bad all around.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You think that was bad? Remember GAB '06? Elevated liver enzymes, anyone? Great Khali getting replaced for no reason (not that that would have mattered anyway)? Or Mark Henry getting injured and being replaced with Mr. Kennedy. That show was just bad all around.

Didn't watch the fed at that point, guarantee whatever crap they put on was better than this floating turd.

strobogo

Banned
Actually the 2006 GAB probably had a better card after all the last second changes. Besides the women's match and probably Batista/Kennedy, that's a damn solid looking card.

Top Bottom