• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

DMczaf

ibkSA3FsAzbjHD.gif

G-Fex

Sadly it's true. Mexicans and Canadians aren't allowed to date each other in the States. Zeb Colter said so and JBL backed it up.

I see.

I met a canadian once.

It was surreal.

Almost as mind blowing as that time I met those french tourists.

somedevil

Another TNA Update:

TNA will be taping multiple television shows over a few days in Orlando in late November as a cost cutting move and has now canceled tapings scheduled in Baltimore on 11/21, Chattanooga on 12/5 and Arlington, TX on 12/19.

It is expected that most of the tapings going forward will be done in Orlando.

They will be taping six weeks of television in late November. There are also currently no shows, either TV tapings or house shows, on the schedule between 12/29 and 1/29 when the U.K. tour starts. This would seem to indicate single location tapings and very limited house shows going forward.

Right now they have two tapings left in Utah and Ohio. Then they go to Orlando tape 6 weeks that lead up there last live taping in Philadelphia. Then after that they have to tape two weeks of show before the England tour. After that tour they have to find a single new location.

In the end TNA has tried moving to Monday and going on the road and both have failed. The big difference is this test on the road led to losing tons of money and now they go back to Orlando being far worst when they left it. They lost so much that they now can only do tapings and a few house shows to save money.

In the end they should of done is stayed at the Impact Zone and do a live taping once a month.

G-Fex

Another TNA Update:

Right now they have two tapings left in Utah and Ohio. Then they go to Orlando tape 6 weeks that lead up there last live taping in Philadelphia. Then after that they have to tape two weeks of show before the England tour. After that tour they have to find a single new location.

In the end TNA has tried moving to Monday and going on the road and both have failed. The big difference is this test on the road led to losing tons of money and now they go back to Orlando being far worst when they left it. They lost so much that they now can only do tapings and a few house shows to save money.

In the end they should of done is stayed at the Impact Zone and do a live taping once a month.

TNA is going to die.

It might as well do a huge WCW reboot

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I never really followed exactly where TNA travelled about other than the U.K. tours, so what kind of set-up was it? A loop like old territory days, the weird U.S. indy "wherever they can get get a building", or WCW/WWE style of hitting big cities with small ones in between for house shows?

G-Fex

I had a TNA flyer thing when I ordered that special box with all the TNA goodies in it.

I think I threw it away though.

That reminds me though, what the hell happened to my RVD Shirt? I guess I lost it.

Kaladin

When TNA dies, the next month's thread will be an In Memoriam topic to the company that tried to reboot WCW after Vince bought it and raped it's corpse.

I don't think TNA has six months left sadly.......another year at the most.

G-Fex

All blame should fall on Dixie and she should become the failure she was meant to be. Wrestlers shouldn't be punished for TNA's inevitable fallout.

I had a TNA flyer thing when I ordered that special box with all the TNA goodies in it.

I think I threw it away though.

That reminds me though, what the hell happened to my RVD Shirt? I guess I lost it.

Oh yeah, I remember when you posted about that.
I think that at this point, survey sites are the ones that buy the most TNA merch - and it's always only TNA merch, and some of it's usually new merch at that. I guess it's because retailers never need to dump stuff from other companies or something.

G-Fex

I honestly wish when I had money that I kept buying goody boxes with a ton of merch in it. Just for the dvds and for the shirts and action figures and maybe I'd get lucky and get a tessmacher banner.

And technically I was wrassle shirt mafia since I did wear the RVD shirt in public

somedevil

When TNA dies, the next month's thread will be an In Memoriam topic to the company that tried to reboot WCW after Vince bought it and raped it's corpse.

I think they are fine as long as Spike wants them on there channel because it still gets ratings for them. If Spike dumps them then its the end. If the promotion ever dies this will be the picture on the cover of the death of TNA book.

screw TNA, spike should give these guys a tv deal.

Spike doesn't have the scratch to pay for Welcome To The Jungle!

The Maestro still wrestles? LEGIT DYNAMITE!?!

OOHLALA *camera flash graphic* And hey, it's better than constantly being stuck in THE VIOLENT WORLD *chop* OF FRANK PARKER

At least there's one promotion out there that still appreciates concise storytelling.

Wow

dflKJALKJFIJEROEWPQOI!!#$#$#$ YOUR OUTTA THERE!

So fucking hilarious. See this supposedly crazy dude walking out of a building like normal, then jump into a slow moving van. Then White Ahmed Johnson begins his monologue :p

NWA MOUNTAIN STATE WRESTLING IS THE GREATEST PROMOTION OF ALL TIME AND WEST VIRGINIA

The only thing funnier than this: 'ONE HALF OF THE GREATEST ANNOUNCE TEAM IN SOUTHERN WEST VIRGINIA'

wot

Ultratech

Yup, it's not looking good for them.

Will definitely suck for the wrestlers involved.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I had a similar thought. Maestrobogo is a pretty good username.

It really is!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b6a0e8b459b6154e8369a99e24cbc033/tumblr_muw2j4SLro1rj2if9o11280.jpg[iMG][/QUOTE]

Is...is Heath levitating?

You guys should know....

I'm Diablo Jr.

:O

I KNEW IT

:O :O :O :O

THE BEST TODAY

GRRR!

The greatest quote in the history of our spo-

How ya doin' everybody!?

...n/m this is. I also like how he's the other half of the commentary team but gives you NO INDICATION THAT THIS IS THE CASE

Those guys would be WAY better at being the Real Americans.

RLBSLLSLSGBRKSFKLDASTH PEOPLE

I really like their replies to peoples comments. They seem so nice!

IT'S A TRAP

G-Fex

gaming side whining about that mountain dew x-box like it ran over their dog and it's awkwardly pushing itself onto them.

Goddamn so much whining.

FyreWulff

He was downright tiny (by wrestling standards) in his early WCW days.

There was a promo he cut in the middle of his WCW run where I think he was away for a bit. I think he entered from the crowd to do it. He was SUPER skinny. I think he was doing something else at the time, can't remember what. When he came back full time he was bigger again.

Top Bottom