• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

BRB snitching on all you snitches
So many people in here should get their heads kicked off:

Falconkick.gif

strobogo

Banned
I remember Konnan repeatedly threatening that he was going to force his opponents to lick his asshole while he would grab his balls and being a terrible wrestler.

strobogo

Banned
Greatest stunner of all time. When/if Sunny comes back, he's probably going to love all the jacked up guys in the early Rumbles. And Dino Bravo benching 715.

i'll be creating a Bellator PPV thread in the OT later this week. in the spirit of co-promotion, you all invited to see Impact Wrestling Superstars Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson settle their differences in a shoot fight.

G-Fex

Oh my god guys Gaming side has hit a brand new low.

People who post longplays or videos of playing the entire game in one or several videos is just as bad as pirating movies and it violates and goes against their sacred gamer morals.

I'm cringing so hard guys it hurts.

I find more amusement in The Miz being Robocop but just playing The Miz because of how angry people would get.

He's the hero Detroit deserves right now.

You want a good e-fed match? All of you should watch my Intercontinental Championship match against Spindashing. It is quite possibly the match of the century.

Unfortunately I do not have a link to this amazing match. You should all blame G-Nobody.

Of course, stupid of me to forget.

[IM]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gd7L8ez3qgo/UjMOK4L8NcI/AAAAAAAB_cg/h_W5UwnrS_I/s1600/e.gif[/IMG]
[IM]http://31.media.tumblr.com/cdb454dec802db102a160052a98f477a/tumblr_mt3agerjze1rlmi6co3_400.gif[/IMG]
[IG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/585d4e3b4e2ababe4654a257c6af85ba/tumblr_mt3agerjze1rlmi6co4_400.gif[/IMG]

Oh god, what have you unleashed upon this world O.O

Edit: He even does the handstand twerk, MY EYES

Big Show turned from pretty awful to pretty fun during his last heel run. Current face run is decent as well, although misplaced storyline-wise. I really don't get the hate, dude is a lot more interesting than he was just a year or so ago.

G-Fex

Sounds like a pretty lame month. I'm more of a Brotherjackdudevember kind of guy.

I really am sorry I didn't save that match Harry. It was the most epic TLC match ever.

I just saw the sting a while ago (not the TNA one) and man that movie swerved me left and right.

Today in my golf class (don't ask), a guy was wearing a CM Punk shirt, the white one with CM Punk surrounded by a golden frame. I overheard him talking to another classmate about wanting to get Punk's Rise Above Cancer t-shirt. In the same class, another guy was wearing a WWF (World Wildlife Fund) shirt.

I thought about saying something but kept my mouth shut. It's difficult to gauge where someone falls on the mark-smark spectrum based just on a shirt and I don't want to get trapped in a public conversation with a mark.

Later on the bus ride home, I was listening to a podcast in which Stone Cold Steve Austin was passionately shilling for an online "cougar" dating site and Sean "Xpac" Waltman recounted the times he placed shit in Sunny and Sables' food containers. I tried to surpress my laughter which must of made me look like a Special Needs person having a seizure.

So tell me, who looked like a toolbox? The guy who supports his hobby financially, displays it in public proudly, and meets like-minded people? Or the guy who's deeply ashamed of aforementioned hobby and listens to related material privately while looking like an F-ing jackass?

Top Bottom