• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Sokantish

I have madden 13 and I haven't played it yet soka :(

I also have madden 13 for the Vita

and I want the madden 3DS game.

I'm Mad about madden!

Even though secretly i'd love another sports talk joe montana game.

I didn't even know it was on Vita. Madden on the go, how great would that be!

Am I right, DM?!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
20131023_BryanCage_LARGE_L.jpg

Not to go all Cole on you marks, but would you look at this ugly mother fucker? This is why Daniel Bryan can't be the next Stone Cold. It has nothing to do with in ring ability. He's not fucking cool looking. No one wants to grow up to look like this. No women want to be with this except for divas who want the fame involved.

Face it, kids don't want to be Daniel Bryan. He just got a catchy slogan. Testicles was a catchy slogan once too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not to go all Cole on you marks, but would you look at this ugly mother fucker? This is why Daniel Bryan can't be the next Stone Cold. It has nothing to do with in ring ability. He's not fucking cool looking. No one wants to grow up to look like this. No women want to be with this except for divas who want the fame involved.

Face it, kids don't want to be Daniel Bryan. He just got a catchy slogan. Testicles was a catchy slogan once too.

It's funny because Macho Man is luchador unmasked ugly and yet was the coolest cat around.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

#FearTheBeard is trending on Twitter right now. Beards are totally in, basically everybody Red Sox has some kind of crazy beard going on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Are you marks going to tell me DBry is the next Macho Man now?

Nah I'm saying that Charisma is far beyond looks. There's tons of ugly fucks who headlined in wrestling.

D Bry isn't on the level of those guys either.

Also there's a certain rugged charm to Austin and Hogan while not everyone's type was good looking in the early eighties.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of ugly fucks that

HEADLINED WRESTLEMANIA DID YOU KNOW THE MIZ HEADLINED WRESTLEMANIA HE DOESNT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT MUCH

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Miz ain't ugly. He is a charisma vacuum with little ring talent that only had success as a heel when either full on aping Chris Jericho's gimmick or tagging along with the much more talented R Truth.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Miz ain't ugly. He is a charisma vacuum with little ring talent that only had success as a heel when either full on aping Chris Jericho's gimmick or tagging along with the much more talented R Truth.

Miz had enough talent to carry Alex Riley every week.

He seriously needs to go back to being a heel. Even as a Miz fan him being a face is so moronic, nobody actually likes the Miz which makes him an effective midcard heel.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Yeah, Dabry could at least get a hair cut, he doesn't need it to sell a shirt about beards.

Christ he looks like a...a...fucking alien
could not stop laughing at this fucking comment for some reason

the_miz_2010.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Ugly or not, he sure as shit is not the suave, slick, just plain sharp guy they're expecting us to buy him as

Man God

Non-Canon Member
His phone and his home/work pc's could have completely dissimilar IPs so if you do the whole alt gimmick properly you should never get caught so long as you're careful/willing to pay data charges just to troll people or post while banned.

G-Fex

Stop talking about my pal sunflower.

He hasn't even been with wrasslegaf or checking on it lately.

He's at home eating bon-bons and watching total divas.

Stop bringing him up! You guys are as bad as gaming side always bringing up mega man

G-Fex

You're right I'm sorry. Sorry wrasslegaffers.

I'm goint to take a deep breath, try to get this caffeine out of my system.

Alright.

I wish I had DDP Yoga.

So anyway, that Psychosis was a pretty boy.

D. Bry didn't need to be Stone Cold. He just needed to be the guy who always got back up, no matter what his boss did to him. THAT would be his appeal, and his size and looks mean he could always be a convincing underdog, unlike Cena.

But WWE fucked it up and made him look like a schmuck. I don't think he's beyond repair, as crowds still love him, but he needs a truly off the hook storyline for Survivor Series.

G-Fex

If only Net_Wrecker could show half his blind, unearned faith to Platinum to WWE, he'd be a bigger fan than Aiii.

note to self, don't let N_W know how much I hate platinum and bayonetta.

DID YOU KNOW?

wcw trends frequently on twitter on wednesdays?

WCW now means woman crush wednesday.

Top Bottom