• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

jmdajr

I don't know. My wife thought it was hilarious.

One second I'm relaxing on the couch in the corner, and next thing I know.... my face is being obliterated by Sesame Street diapers.

ibonjzkGujhiB6.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder how AJ feels about her "fandom" out there.

Whatever you do, don't ever read the Twitter replies or Tumblr posts about her. I can understand the Tween girls going insane over everything she says and does, but there's grown men that act the same way, it's amazing she remains active on Twitter really, my God.

Recently watched the Ohio Comic-Con panel with her and Sheamus. A little girl asks Sheamus for a hug and he lets her. Subsequently two grown men ask her for one and she actually lets them, even though they're awkward and she covers her chest and kind of hugs them sideways. How do you do that as a adult man and not kill yourself out of selfpity is beyond me.

This is a pretty cool poster would buy it if they sold it without the text

BXSqdw8CEAAMTNW.jpg

New Japan's posters continue to be awesome.

Also, before Power Struggle there's a PPV this Friday;

NJPW, "ROAD TO POWER STRUGGLE", 2013.12.25
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw - $15

18:30 Japan | 11:30 EU | 10:30 UK | 05:30 East Coast | 02:30 West Coast

01. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - Round 1: KUSHIDA & Yohei Komatsu vs BUSHI & Valiente
02. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - Round 1: Brian Kendrick & Barreta vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
03. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - Round 1: Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask vs The World Class Tag Team (Jado & Gedo)
04. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - Round 1: Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
05. Young Lion Challenge Match: Sho Tanaka vs Minoru Suzuki
06. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Captain New Japan vs Manabu Nakanishi & Tomoaki Honma
07. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Yuji Nagata & Togi Makabe vs CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & Manabu Nakanishi)
08. Tetsuya Naito & Kota Ibushi vs The Complete Players (Masato Tanaka vs Yujiro Takahashi)
09. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura & YOSHI-HASHI) vs BULLET CLUB (Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson & Bad Luck Fale)

The card's very tag match heavy, as most of the New Japan house shows are, but with the Super Jr's tournament and some great looking heavyweight tags (Naito & Ibushi vs The Complete Players and CHAOS vs BULLET CLUB, especially) it should be a fun show. I'm also really looking forward to young lion Sho Tanaka taking on Minoru Suzuki.

This Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook is legit. Shout outs to BronsonLee. Good call brah.

I DID IT \o

Now if only I could not blow up a stick of RAM in my laptop :p

Luckily only a 15$ or so mistake.

Also I kind of want a Surface, but I don't wanna get rid of my laptop. At the very least, I want to sell the laptop so it covers the cost of that.

tldr I'm selling my laptop for the low low price of $3,500

Also BEHOLD THE TAMPA BAY SCHIANOS

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/10/23/4862062/greg-schiano-breaking-madden

G-Fex

Whatever you do, don't ever read the Twitter replies or Tumblr posts about her. I can understand the Tween girls going insane over everything she says and does, but there's grown men that act the same way, it's amazing she remains active on Twitter really, my God.

Recently watched the Ohio Comic-Con panel with her and Sheamus. A little girl asks Sheamus for a hug and he lets her. Subsequently two grown men ask her for one and she actually lets them, even though they're awkward and she covers her chest and kind of hugs them sideways. How do you do that as a adult man and not kill yourself out of selfpity is beyond me.

See? I told you about dem fucking cons.

I TOLD YOU GUYS.

Weeaboos and beardnecks and the smelliest of creeps.

Joeki11a

Banned
There are other places on the net and Target sells some stuff too. All the same price as WWE Shop though.

And there's Barbershopwindow for unofficial stuff.

Kinda surprising that WWE hasnt made a deal with a retail store or better yet have their own.
They can have in store signings and all that to.

jred2k

I wonder how many pictures she gets sent of dudes dressed up as her in Converse that she just doesn't RT.

Aiii

So not worth it
See? I told you about dem fucking cons.

I TOLD YOU GUYS.

Weeaboos and beardnecks and the smelliest of creeps.

To be fair, everyone spectating and Sheamus shit all over both guys, esp. The first one who proudly stated how he had been stalking AJ ever since FCW long before everyone else, etc.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Judge not lest ye be judged.

So the only place to buy WWE attire is on their site or wwe events?.

WWE events is the best place to buy merch just because you don't have to pay for shipping. But just wait for online sales they have one almost every couple of weeks. They usually have a big one near Christmas with free shipping.

G-Fex

To be fair, everyone spectating and Sheamus shit all over both guys, esp. The first one who proudly stated how he had been stalking AJ ever since FCW long before everyone else, etc.

Goddamn that's embarrassing.

...now I'm not sure how I feel about you guys posting paige pictures..

Aiii

So not worth it
Judge not lest ye be judged.

I am not even interested in getting her signature. Or any wrestlers for that matter.

I'd love to sit down with any wrestler just to pick their brains about backstage stuff though, but a signing/photo-op doesn't interest me at all. The panels WWE does now are fun, but many questions are too superficial. I'd wish they had more in-depth questions about the backstage process, creative control and what not.

On occasion they reveal interesting stuff, like how AJ's worked shoot was just Vince and co. being upset AJ turned down Total Divas and him telling her "fine, go out there and tell everyone why." That's the kind of stuff I like to hear.

joelseph

Did you ask him if he was buying comic books for AJ?

No AJ comments were made. It wasn't an official event or anything so I played it cool. Chatted about places to eat. Had him sign the forward in his friends vegan cookbook. Wished him good luck and got out. Being the only one in the store that knew who he was was kind of weird. But I am same way when Chicago Bears are in the store, I have no idea who they are and others are going bonkers.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I am not even interested in getting her signature. Or any wrestlers for that matter.

I'd love to sit down with any wrestler just to pick their brains about backstage stuff though, but a signing/photo-op doesn't interest me at all. The panels WWE does now are fun, but many questions are too superficial. I'd wish they had more in-depth questions about the backstage process, creative control and what not.

On occasion they reveal interesting stuff, like how AJ's worked shoot was just Vince and co. being upset AJ turned down Total Divas and him telling her "fine, go out there and tell everyone why." That's the kind of stuff I like to hear.
My point is that they're fawning over her just as much as you are when you post a gif: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86109670&postcount=518

This is not a knock on you btw, I'm just saying that it's not too far from what you do.

and I like the gifs

G-Fex

My point is that they're fawning over her just as much as you are when you post a gif: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86109670&postcount=518

This is not a knock on you btw, I'm just saying that it's not too far from what you do.

and I like the gifs

Says the same guy who posted gifs in creepy gaf before it got the bullet in it.

Cmon plywood, there's a huge difference between saving pictures of cosplay womens and bothering one in person like a fucking creep.

Aiii

So not worth it

and I like the gifs

Pretty far though, I am happy to admit I find AJ very visually pleasing. But I don't need her attention, don't need her to be single and I don't need any kind of contact with her. I just want to see her wrestle and cut promo's on my wrestling program and I'm good.

That thread is glorious for any straight male though, wrestling has the best female butts ever.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Says the same guy who posted gifs in creepy gaf before it got the bullet in it.

Cmon plywood, there's a huge difference between saving pictures of cosplay womens and bothering one in person like a fucking creep.
Did you miss my addendum? I like the gifs. I was just saying a hug is not a big deal.
Pretty far though, I am happy to admit I find AJ very visually pleasing. But I don't need her attention, don't need her to be single and I don't need any kind of contact with her. I just want to see her wrestle and cut promo's on my wrestling program and I'm good.
Well this and your other post is entirely different from what I pictured was just two awkward guys wanting a hug from their wrestler crush.

I DID IT \o

Now if only I could not blow up a stick of RAM in my laptop :p

Luckily only a 15$ or so mistake.

Also I kind of want a Surface, but I don't wanna get rid of my laptop. At the very least, I want to sell the laptop so it covers the cost of that.

tldr I'm selling my laptop for the low low price of $3,500

Also BEHOLD THE TAMPA BAY SCHIANOS

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/10/23/4862062/greg-schiano-breaking-madden

that was hilarious and I thanks to you, I read all his other Breaking Madden articles as well. Good stuff hahaha

Top Bottom