• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

There are "fans" that now shit all over her, calling her things like slut, ring rat or homewrecker just for being at a ballgame with Punk, I shit you not. Enough to make you question humanity all together.

nah, doesn't make me question anything. not surprised at all.

aj > lita anyway

CM PUNK #1

G-Fex

This is the internet Aiii, stalkers galore. Look at gaming side celebritizing the spokespersons corporate suits for sony and microsoft and then stalking them, putting their pictures everywhere, and then stalking that one doofus who made devil may cry/viewtiful joe/okami on twitter.

nah, doesn't make me question anything. not surprised at all.

aj > lita anyway

CM PUNK #1
Punk is gonna have a HOF material resume when he's done

tumblr_mv49gv95Mr1rdac9uo1_500.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
The big reason that Dolph Ziggler is back in the midcard after his World Heavyweight title run is that he reportedly has a bad attitude around other superstars and media. WWE is not happy with how he represents himself both within the company and during media appearances.

Ziggler has claimed that he's just working his gimmick and has the same attitude he would with storylines, but WWE doesn't buy that. He doesn't have a lot of backing with officials because of how he speaks to them.

From PWInsider Elite apparently.

G-Fex

SUNFLOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sokantish

Probably cancelling my PS4 order and getting a iPad Mini instead next month, provided it releases in The Netherlands in November. I'll get the PS4 early next year instead, no need to rush now that they've delayed both games I wanted.

Unrelated: I got a Heartstone Beta invite in my e-mail yesterday from Blizzard, been playing all afternoon, proving to be a fun card game so far.

I can't believe Driveclub is a system seller. Crazyness! You still need to get a PS4 though, don't you want to play Madden? It's gonna be great.

Hearthstone is great, it takes too long to get gold though. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't believe Driveclub is a system seller. Crazyness! You still need to get a PS4 though, don't you want to play Madden? It's gonna be great.

Hearthstone is great, it takes too long to get gold though. :(

Madden? I am Dutch.

I like driving, so naturally driving games I like. None of the games are system sellers, but that doesn't matter as I know the PS4 will get all the games i want in the future. It's just that there's no point in getting one right now when I don't want to play anything on it. I can wait a few months extra and not miss anything.

Sokantish

Even the Dutch should be able to experience the joy of Madden.

I just think Need for Speed: Rivals looked like the best racing game coming out at launch. I would get that over DRIVECLUB.

G-Fex

Even the Dutch should be able to experience the joy of Madden.

I just think Need for Speed: Rivals looked like the best racing game coming out at launch. I would get that over DRIVECLUB.

I have madden 13 and I haven't played it yet soka :(

I also have madden 13 for the Vita

and I want the madden 3DS game.

I'm Mad about madden!

Even though secretly i'd love another sports talk joe montana game.

DMczaf

The hostility toward me in that Microsoft Store thread is scary. I had no idea companies mean so much to people. I'm glad I support WWE while hoping they die in a fire.

Ok that was too much, but I do hope bad things happen to them so I can have my life back. I've given them 20 years! 20!!!

G-Fex

The hostility toward me in that Microsoft Store thread is scary. I had no idea companies mean so much to people. I'm glad I support WWE while hoping they die in a fire.

Ok that was too much, but I do hope bad things happen to them so I can have my life back. I've given them 20 years! 20!!!

they're hostile towards you? That about sums it up.

Gaming side is nuts and it's driving me nuts. They're wacky DM.

DMczaf

they're hostile towards you? That about sums it up.

Gaming side is nuts and it's driving me nuts. They're wacky DM.

Gaming side. Pop side. Apple side. SHIELD side. All the sides. These people are weird.

I think we are the only ones that support something that we know is bad.

G-Fex

Gaming side. Pop side. Apple side. SHIELD side. All the sides. These people are weird.

I think we are the only ones that support something that we know is bad.

Yup, we're sane. and They're marks.

How long of a ban do you think I'll get for calling them fanboy idiots?

Whatever you do, don't ever read the Twitter replies or Tumblr posts about her. I can understand the Tween girls going insane over everything she says and does, but there's grown men that act the same way, it's amazing she remains active on Twitter really, my God.

rampage_stare.gif

Aiii only posts .gifs of AJ's ass, and has a constant tab open on her Twitter page because he admires her wrestling ability obviously. No other creepy reasons at all. Nope. YES I SAID SMALL.

He should return with a Father Jack Hackett gimmick.

Isn't that essentially his gimmick anyway? Being an arsehole bully who can't come into speaking range of strangers without assaulting them. I mean stealing a man's car because he's Mexican and then shitting in it is something I could see Jack doing, they just got to play up his drunkness.

Top Bottom