• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

jmdajr

Stuffed AJ would make a great Thanksgiving Avatar...if you know what I mean.

picture.php

Shine iPPV tonight

Card look good

SHINE Championship Match
Rain w/ April Hunter defends vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto

SHIMMER Tag Team Championship Match
3G of Kellie Skater & Tomoka Nakagawa defend vs. Valkyrie of Allysin Kay & Ivelisse w/ April Hunter

Last Woman Standing
Jessicka Havok vs. Saraya Knight

International Dream Match #1
Amazing Kong vs. Madison Eagles

International Dream Match #2
Shanna vs. Mia Yim vs. Savannah Summers

International Dream Match #3
Nikki Storm vs. Nikki Roxx w/ Daffney

Mercedes Martinez vs. Kimberly

Leva & The American Sweethearts of Santana & Amber O'Neal vs.
The S-N-S Express of Sassy Stephie, Nevaeh & Jessie Belle Smothers

Su Yung vs. Solo Darling w/ Daffney

I stopped being sXe when I was 24. But back then we did not used that label. People refer to me as boring. Heck, one guy even said that not drinking is worst than being gay. Being sXe was the worst thing you could be.
Now, everyone here respects sXe, even the guy that said that not drinking is worst than being gay. Fuck that guy!

Are you trying to say that guy was wrong and it is worse to be gay than to not drink? Homophobe

Are you trying to say that guy was wrong and it is worse to be gay than to not drink? Homophobe

Hey, I am not bootaaay :p

I do not discriminate people for the sexual preferences. To me that is a private thing.

He said it with a despicable tone, like if being gay was a really bad thing, but then, not drinking was even worst.

Raw64life

- Magnus won the Gauntlet Match to earn the final spot in the TNA World Heavyweight title tournament. He won by eliminating Sting.

I thought Sting
was never allowed to compete for the world title ever again so why would he be in this match?
Oh right, TNA.

Should have been loltna. Even Vince kept Punk off his show for a week or two. He wasn't wrestling on Raw the next night.

It is not as bad as it sounds. The segment was pretty good. Also
AJ is not on the next TNA show. It is going to be interesting when he will come back.

Oh damn, RVD is gonna be at a convention I might be going to next weekend. Wish I could say I liked his last few runs, but I can't, so i dunno

I should watch that stuff. I was watching some random 2001 WWF and he was super fuckin' impressive. Jeff Hardy, too.

ohhhhhhh these are all good ideas

Please go back and watch the RVD vs. Jerry Lynn matches from this time period, they were the best. Actually anything he did in ECW was f'n amazing.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think anything RVD did holds up, but especially not the matches with Lynn. They were everything terrible about indie wrestling before indie wrestling really became its own thing. I don't think much of ECW in general holds up, as it is very time dated to the late 90s, but even less after they started doing PPVs. The best stuff was 1994-1995 and some of 1996.

I don't think anything RVD did holds up, but especially not the matches with Lynn. They were everything terrible about indie wrestling before indie wrestling really became its own thing. I don't think much of ECW in general holds up, as it is very time dated to the late 90s, but even less after they started doing PPVs. The best stuff was 1994-1995 and some of 1996.

Stro-----------What are you saying?

Ill put Heatwave 98 up against anything ever of all time.

Thanks

Edit: Boss walked in so I typed thanks like I was sending an email. Lol.

New Japan announced the dates for the 2014 NJPW/CMLL Fantasticamania Tour, 5 shows this time!

NJPW-CMLL Fantasticamania 2014
01/14 - Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum
01/15 - Kyoto KBS Hall
01/17 - Shin-Kiba 1st Ring, Tokyo
01/18 - Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
01/19 - Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

Also, apparently none of the wrestlers who came to the NJPW try-outs in Texas made the cut.

Lastly, have this gif of Valiente hitting a sweet-ass armdrag from today's iPPV;

iSZKGo6UyWbhP.gif

Alucard

Banned
Bischoff is now "working from home." From prowrestling.net:

-TNA executive producer was not at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view or Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television event in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dixie Carter and John Gaburick held a talent meeting on Thursday and stated that Bischoff will be working from home. An attempt to get a comment from Bischoff on the matter was not successful.

-Bischoff's production company partner Jason Hervey was at both Bound For Glory and Impact performing his usual duties. Likewise, Garett Bischoff appeared at both events.

Top Bottom