• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Ask not for whom the wig splits.

Here's a picture that isn't broken

tumblr_mvat1fir4X1rrtxgwo1_500.jpg

G-Fex

Laser I think I want to make the most perfect Lou Thesz possible.

I think I'll make up a story line that Zeus decided to bring him back from the grave and now he's here in the modern day WWE to take the current talent through a living heck.

Yes I ripped off Altered Beast

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PhoenixRisingGames 31 minutes ago
I hate whiny little bitches like you, the graphics are amazing and 10x better than anything on the ps2 (Other than final fantasy during cinematics) but does it really fucking matter? Graphics does not matter, gameplay is all that matters, that's why it's called a game, not "look at the pretty visuals".
2423915-punkokpal.gif

G-Fex

It was probably Super Wrestlemania on SNES, but the first I remember was Pro Wrestling for NES.

yeah I remember enjoying pro wrestling more. Course not too much cause I didn't understand what was supposed to happen in a wrestling match at that age, I just liked seeing the big guys beat each other up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part about the Wrestlemania game was that each wrestler dropped specific things a la 'blood' like Razor would drop jewelry, and Luger would drop American flags

I hope there is more effort in the next game. Get rid of Yukes and fuck putting in the whole roster if they are gonna look like CAWS. Put effort into making 15 to 30 wrestlers instead of 100 crap ones.

All the stories of developers having problems getting stuff reading for the X1 at launch. I kind of wish Yukes had a WWE games for next gen this year.

Just imagine the Jank!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope there is more effort in the next game. Get rid of Yukes and fuck putting in the whole roster if they are gonna look like CAWS. Put effort into making 15 to 30 wrestlers instead of 100 crap ones.

If 2k made a quality product wrestling game, they could make easy cash off me. Here's how. Ok. Make the modern 2k game and make the roster huge because there will be NO legends. Ok now take that engine.... and just rerelease it with the legends and the old arenas and old titles. So both versions have a huge roster, you don't have to rebuild an engine, you get a game that appeals to burnt out fans and younger kids who like the modern stuff.

Hell, in the old game put in optional BS Jack Tunney rules like no top rope moves if you want. Kind of like Legends of Wrestlemania but done competently.

G-Fex

I have a feeling next gen , EVERYTHING Next Gen is going to fail harder than the XFL.

I'm calling it now.

It'll fail bad and crash.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
G-Fex is like that kid at the toy store who got the broke parents and says 'YEAH WELL I DIDNT WANT POWER RANGERS ANYWAYS. I LIKE MY OLD VR TROOPERS TOYS BETTER ANYHOW'

we all know you want power rangers.

G-Fex

G-Fex is like that kid at the toy store who got the broke parents and says 'YEAH WELL I DIDNT WANT POWER RANGERS ANYWAYS. I LIKE MY OLD VR TROOPERS TOYS BETTER ANYHOW'

we all know you want power rangers.

say what you want Dragon. Heck I admit I want to play a next gen baseball game.

But I got a bad feeling about next-gen. Legit bad feeling.

I never had vr trooper toys but I did have super human samurai cyber squad toys

If 2k made a quality product wrestling game, they could make easy cash off me. Here's how. Ok. Make the modern 2k game and make the roster huge because there will be NO legends. Ok now take that engine.... and just rerelease it with the legends and the old arenas and old titles. So both versions have a huge roster, you don't have to rebuild an engine, you get a game that appeals to burnt out fans and younger kids who like the modern stuff.

Hell, in the old game put in optional BS Jack Tunney rules like no top rope moves if you want. Kind of like Legends of Wrestlemania but done competently.

I thought they had something really nice with WWE All Stars it just needed more match types and ability to change the match rules. They could have taken that and made a more realistic game that would have been 10x better than the current games. The best thing it had going was the development wasn't done by Yukes. At least Next-Gen will force them to at least have Gamecube level graphics.

G-Fex

I thought they had something really nice with WWE All Stars it just needed more match types and ability to change the match rules. They could have taken that and made a more realistic game that would have been 10x better than the current games. The best thing it had going was the development wasn't done by Yukes. At least Next-Gen will force them to at least have Gamecube level graphics.

"Hey know that team that worked on All Stars"

"Yeah they did a prett.."

"Get rid of them, I don't want them touching another title again."

"Hey know that team that worked on All Stars"

"Yeah they did a prett.."

"Get rid of them, I don't want them touching another title again."

They sent Yoshi Tatsu to Yukes once and it was the size of an apartment that literary had bunk-beds in it. They probably have 15 to 30 employees max. When they were promoting All Stars they sent Morrison to THQ San Diego and they had an actual studio and were using modern techniques to make the game. It was day and night Yukes must be getting paid peanuts to make these games

G-Fex

They sent Yoshi Tatsu to Yukes once and it was the size of an apartment that literary had bunk-beds in it. They probably have 15 to 30 employees max. When they were promoting All Stars they sent Morrison to THQ San Diego and they had an actual studio and were using modern techniques to make the game. It was day and night Yukes must be getting paid peanuts to make these games

I didn't think it was that bad.

Wow that is really bad though.

Top Bottom