• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

ARy125n.jpg

Look at how much everyone loves Cena

What's truly fantastic about Miz Kid is how he's sort of going for the Miz's derpy smirk and botching it, actually that sounds about right in some sense.

What's truly fantastic about Miz Kid is how he's sort of going for the Miz's derpy smirk and botching it, actually that sounds about right in some sense.

It's too bad his costume is outdated because he has a faux-hawk instead of Miz's post-Marine 3 Homefront slicked back side-part.

If you had to guess, how many Wrasslegaffers would you estimate adopted a faux-hawk hairstyle at some point?

somedevil

For the English TNA fan here is the taping schedule. I wonder if TNA is till huge over there compared to last year:

-January 30 in Glasgow, Scotland will be a "live Impact broadcast."

-January 31 in Manchester, England will be the British Empire Cup "One Night Only" pay-per-view taping.

-February 1 in London, England will be an Impact Wrestling television taping.

-February 2 in Birmingham, England will be a Joker's Wild 2 "One Night Only" pay-per-view taping.

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't wait until everyone starts to call her Fat J, and she gets jobbed out of the company after Punk dumps her and ruins her career like he always does to the divas he dates.

I have not heard this. When did Punk do this? Also to be fair, AJ's worth to the company is alot larger than the other women Punk dated.

strobogo

Banned
I have not heard this. When did Punk do this? Also to be fair, AJ's worth to the company is alot larger than the other women Punk dated.

I think it was probably referring to Beth Phoenix, who really did herself in by bitching on the Twittah Machine after breaking up with Punk.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think it was probably referring to Beth Phoenix, who really did herself in by bitching on the Twittah Machine after breaking up with Punk.

Oh, I remember reading they had a bad break-up, but I thought she quit quite a while later herself after she started dating Edge, didn't she?

somedevil

When does the Big E match start?

It won't. Axel got injured. Not sure if real or kayfabe injury.

From Alvarez to prevent betting the WWE hasn't put a winner yet for the main event match. So that's why so far the betting line for the main event is close to even. I wonder for the final script right before the show they will put a winner or keep it secret.

Top Bottom