• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Pizoxuat

If I wanted to get into women's japanese wrestling, where would be the best place to start? Watching King of Trios 2012 has left me wanting more.

Doc Sampson, RBH's teacher, going for the swerve?

WOW, CENA WITH A GIMPED ARM AVOIDS THE COUNTOUT WIN BY DRAGGING SANDOW IN THE RING! OMG! WHAT HONOR!!

http://www.twitch.tv/newlegacyinc

time to watch some entertaining wrestling

That's not VGCW

nigznVZ.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Complain all you want but I like the Big Show and thought tonight was great overall.

A decent amount of that was because I just fast forwarded all the junk while watching the Red Sox win but still!

Give the MITB briefcase to a midcarder, have him then lose almost every match over the next four months, followed by having him lose the cash-in match. What exactly was the purpose of that?

There was actually a really funny segment where Cody Rhodes threw the case into the Gulf of Mexico and Sandow jumped in after despite not knowing how to swim.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If you go for the belt unification theory it makes a damn good reason why you don't want Sandow to have the case anymore. Can't have him lose to unified ultra champ John Cena instead of lowly gimpy Smackdown John Cena who he is a credible threat to!

Basically everything that happened on that raw was bad. TNA bad.

Any plans for Sandow is done. He got buried like someone about to get suspended for failing a test.

Bryan is back in the mid card. His push went to the big show for some reason.

The Kane "return - ruthless monster - fade into the background - take time off" cycle lasted all of 24 hours.

The Wyatt's are now corporate puppets which makes zero sense.

I dont even know what CM Punk is any more. Is is just there going around in circles.

I think we should finally make that Wrestling rehab thread in the OT. We can all come together and overcome this wrestling addiction. Find other things to do on Monday Nights.

Kaladin

Anyone got any useful hints for the thread topic of November?

I'm still looking at going with a Goldust OT, but open to suggestions. I got nothing coming out of that Raw....that was such a depressing Raw.

Basically everything that happened on that raw was bad. TNA bad.

This is really a bad time to say this, considering Jesse Sorensen's Highspots interview just ended:

-At the hospital, Jesse’s mom was freaking out about the bills, but Dixie re-assured her in front of everyone that she didn’t have to worry about money.

-Says Dixie specifically said “As long as I have this company, you’ll always have a job.” Dixie even told Jesse’s mom she thought of him like her son as well.

-Jesse could move after the few days, but was in too much pain to walk. Out of nowhere, Kurt Angle burst into the hospital room, gave him the mother of all motivational speeches, told him to stop feeling sorry for himself and get up and go on with his life, and Jesse later managed to walk down the hall to the bathroom.

-Gets the criticism about wrestling again, but says it makes him happy and you have to live life to the fullest. He admits he might be addicted to wrestling.

-when he broke his neck he was under his mom’s insurance, but admits the insurance was “pretty crappy” and maxed out at $10,000.

-he paid for his MRIs, cat scans and rehab. Said he has friends in WWE who were shocked at the situation because if they ever got hurt they never even saw a medical bill.

-TNA’s response to his complaints about medical costs was to give him a production job that paid decently (Jesse denies it was a lot of money though, especially compared to guys like Hogan). It barely lasted a year.

-Dixie called Sorensen after the “ask Dixie” stuff flared up and asked him if they could release a joint statement saying the release was amicable. He said no and told her to let it blow over. His mom was furious about the situation.

This is really a bad time to say this, considering Jesse Sorensen's Highspots interview just ended:

Well I mean TNA from a creative POV of putting the lime light on over the hill middle aged men who peaked when WCW still existed.

At least WWE pays people a decent wage plus benefits to be part of its brand of stupid.

I hope no one in that company gets seriously hurt before the shit finally hits the fan. TNA has dead man walking written all over it and it would suck if another person was left in a situation like that.

DominoKid

HHH saved his biggest shovel for the WWE Universe.
After Monday's WWE RAW in Orlando went off the air, Triple H addressed the crowd and said that Big Show is lucky that he left because he was about to whip his ass.

Triple H then told everyone that he was throwing them out of the building. Stephanie McMahon took the mic while fans insulted Triple H.

Triple H then told the crowd that since no one wants to leave, they were all now hired for WWE and guess what... "you're all fired, get the hell out."

Cagey

Banned
Anyone got any useful hints for the thread topic of November?

I'm still looking at going with a Goldust OT, but open to suggestions. I got nothing coming out of that Raw....that was such a depressing Raw.

November Wrasslin |OT| It's Paul Wight, it's Paul Wight, it's Paul Wight...

To the tune of that Ceelo Summerslam song.

We got a tag team match, playas!

Edit: Who am I kidding? I'm still fucking devastated. How can a company with so much money be so incompetent at booking? Was this a Vince thing? A Paul thing? A Sandow fuckup backstage? How could anyone ever think Cena needs that rub?

Top Bottom