• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Kaladin

Wrestling's crazy uncle is back:
Jesse Ventura's new book "Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JFK" was officially released yesterday. Ventura will be on Howard Stern's satellite radio show this morning.
The official blurb on the book:

"Read all the evidence from the biggest conspiracy in American history!

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past fifty years, you’re aware of the many hypotheses that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was not done by one man. Whether you’ve read one or a dozen of the books on this topic, there’s no way to fully grasp the depth of this conspiracy.

For the first time ever, New York Times bestselling authors Jesse Ventura and Dick Russell have teamed up with some of the most respected and influential assassination researchers to put together the ultimate compendium that covers every angle—from the plot to the murder—of JFK. They Killed Our President will not only discuss the most famous of theories, but will also bring to light new and recently discovered information, which together shows that the United States government not only was behind this egregious plot, but took every step to make sure that the truth would not come out.

With 2013 marking the fiftieth anniversary of JFK’s assassination, this is the perfect time for They Killed Our President to be available to readers. The research and information in this book are unprecedented, and there’s nobody better to bring this to everyone’s attention than the former governor of Minnesota and US Navy SEAL, Jesse Ventura."

jmdajr

I might actually have to get one of these, being an Undertaker mark and all.

p_pt_ccr_UNDERTAKER_29.jpg

Undertaker is the first collectible statue available in McFarlane's "WWE Icon Series."

p_pt_ccr_UNDERTAKER_27.jpg

pretty damn sweet

I'd buy at a fair price

edit:295! NOPE

jmdajr

Eggs. Either Ketchup or Salsa. Never Plain.

So yesterday GAF went down because of Nintendo products no one is even going to buy.

How was I supposed to bitch about Matt Schaub and talk about non -wrestling things in the the wrasslin thread. It's bullcrap.

Kaladin

Eggs. Either Ketchup or Salsa. Never Plain.

So yesterday GAF went down because of Nintendo products no one is even going to buy.

How was I supposed to bitch about Matt Schaub and talk about non -wrestling things in the the wrasslin thread. It's bullcrap.

Salsa...much better than ketchup.

strobogo

Banned
Buff seems to quickly be becoming one of the most GIF'd people from your recaps.

He's goofy as fuck. He was perfect as that stupid ass stooge kind of heel, mostly because that was very close to his actual personality.

Eggs are strictly a pepper food to me. No salt (on anything, I haven't salted anything in years), no ketchup, no salsa, no cheese. Just pepper. Scrambled and with pepper.

strobogo

Banned
Fav Five Mirin WCW Bodies

1. Scott Steiner (pre and post nWo)
2. Goldberg
3. Dean Malenko
4. Stacy Keibler
5. Liz (1997ish on)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five WCW Flex Friends:

5. Wrath
4. Buff Bagwell
3. Lex Luger
2. Scott Steiner
1. Batista in his Power Plant tryout

strobogo

Banned
Wrath is a good call, but only once he returned and got his mini Goldberg push. Dude was pudgy for a while.

Honorable mentions: Booker T, Chris Benoit, Disco Inferno, Norman Smiley, SWOLE, The YETAY, and Z-Gangasta.

Wow, we doing a most jacked top five? Hmm I would have to think.

I was just going off of the bodies I would like to achieve in WCW. Like Steiner is visually impressive but there is no way in hell I would get that. Big Poppa Pump was too damn much. Impressive but not for me.

Wrath is a good call, but only once he returned and got his mini Goldberg push. Dude was pudgy for a while.

Honorable mentions: Booker T, Chris Benoit, Disco Inferno, Norman Smiley, SWOLE, The YETAY, and Z-Gangasta.

I totally forgot about Norman. That man was jacked.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
fave five guys I would consider marrying due to looks:

1-disco inferno, looks so approachable and friendly and he isnt afraid to get silly
2-van hammer, always had a thing for sammy hagar
3-

I don't think there's anyone else. I don't remember enough wcw. no to dean malenko, looks like an older dad.

strobogo

Banned
That's what I like about Dean. I'm about his size and I'd like to look like that hard ass suburban dad who gives really hard hand shakes and wears stain resistant Dockers as he gives gutbusters to delinquent teenagers in the neighborhood.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
That's what I like about Dean. I'm about his size and I'd like to look like that hard ass suburban dad who gives really hard hand shakes and wears stain resistant Dockers as he gives gutbusters to delinquent teenagers in the neighborhood.

that's all I see when I see him. your reviews are the best.

Nah man. Gotta go bigger. More vicious. Want to be like Norman Smiley. Beat up people for disrespecting you before doing the big wiggle.

Which reminds me, I want a bomber jacket.

Lol, who's this Masked_Poster character posting crap like this on legitshook.com?

"Needs more Bo Dallas matches"

Fuuuuuuck no. Uh uh, no way. 'Classic Matches' and 'Bo Dallas' are two forces so opposed that it would break the very fabric of spacetime were the two to ever meet. Which, let's be realistic here, is a physical impossibility at best.

strobogo

Banned
Nah man. Gotta go bigger. More vicious. Want to be like Norman Smiley. Beat up people for disrespecting you before doing the big wiggle.

Which reminds me, I want a bomber jacket.

Vicious? Like SID!? Man, he was fucking crazy jacked when he first showed up. He was still in great shape even at the time of his leg injury, but dude was a straight up monster from 1989-1993ish.

WHY ME?!!?!?!?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sid is probably the scariest person with his hairdo. His golden locks held him back!

Top Bottom