• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Easiest way is to use GifCam;

http://blog.bahraniapps.com/?page_id=21

You'll also need a program like Photoshop or GIMP to re-size the gifs afterwards. When saving the re-sized image, you'll probably have to include the frame delay so it plays at the right speed - the GifCam default is to record at 12fps or 15fps, so that works out at a 100ms or 60ms delay.

sweet. gonna download some of that stuff when i get home from school.

]I literally could not make it through 30 minutes of XPW[/B]. I tried but I was like
iCuAEOFprCuzt.png

EDIT:
Gawd I'd love more classic old-school wrasslin smileys. Get a Stan Hansen smiley!

I always watched for Lizzy Borden, and Jasmine St. Claire when she was around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yessss, these smileys are top tier, most of em at least
jblKhbwJPlwvvV_e.jpg

somedevil

Some interesting news:

The latest word on Brock Lesnar is that he will be returning in time for the Royal Rumble. There was talk of having him work Hell In a Cell or Survivor Series but now it looks like he will be back closer to the end of 2013.

There has been a lot of talk within WWE about
Daniel Bryan
winning the 2014 Royal Rumble match. WWE reportedly has plans in place through Survivor Series and some main event plans in mind for the Rumble.

The first one if its true. I wonder who he is going to face. I doubt it will be Punk again. Also, the 2nd one is interesting because that means people will have to wait till it happens and can the regular fan do that?

Kaladin

There has been a lot of talk within WWE about
Daniel Bryan
winning the 2014 Royal Rumble match. WWE reportedly has plans in place through Survivor Series and some main event plans in mind for the Rumble.

This is in line with my predictions for this angle.

Striker

LOL, so now Big Show is basically Mr. H's indentured slave
I haven't watched a ton over the past month, but have they shown how Big Show is down in the dumps, or poor, outside televised promos? I mean, they should show how Big Show had to sell his own house because he couldn't afford the expensive one he was currently living in, or perhaps he had to sell some vehicle. Something to show he's lost money and needs this job. It's pretty crummy. He's done a good job of showing the emotion of the situation, I give him that.

jmdajr

I haven't watched a ton over the past month, but have they shown how Big Show is down in the dumps, or poor, outside televised promos? I mean, they should show how Big Show had to sell his own house because he couldn't afford the expensive one he was currently living in, or perhaps he had to sell some vehicle. Something to show he's lost money and needs this job. It's pretty crummy. He's done a good job of showing the emotion of the situation, I give him that.

Hmmm. Some old school vignettes would be cool.

I'll be seeing this dude a little later today.

N

I saw him here, decent stand up (not a ton of laugh out loud jokes but tons of funny stories) and he did a pretty long Q+A for which he brought up Nattie Neidhart and Diana Hart-Smith. The best thing he did though was to sign an autograph to my friend with the wrong name on it because he was distracted by said friend's girlfriend's boobs.

The first one if its true. I wonder who he is going to face. I doubt it will be Punk again. Also, the 2nd one is interesting because that means people will have to wait till it happens and can the regular fan do that?

A Lesnar surprise entrance into the Rumble would be amazing.

Some interesting news:

I expect randy to punt Bryan and have him injured at hell in a cell. Return at the rumble . Cody will take center stage in the interim

jmdajr

I saw him here, decent stand up (not a ton of laugh out loud jokes but tons of funny stories) and he did a pretty long Q+A for which he brought up Nattie Neidhart and Diana Hart-Smith. The best thing he did though was to sign an autograph to my friend with the wrong name on it because he was distracted by said friend's girlfriend's boobs.

Good times will be had.

jred2k

I expect randy to punt Bryan and have him injured at hell in a cell. Return at the rumble . Cody will take center stage in the interim

They've got a pretty depleted roster as it is, I doubt they'd want to put out their largest draw as well. I really can't see them putting Cody in to the main event seen against Randy either. It was established on Raw a few weeks ago that Randy was better than Cody clean. If anything, I'd like to see Punk feud with Orton for the belt, win it at SS or TLC and carry it in to WM against Bryan, but that is probably a pipe dream. Honestly, the entire roster looks pretty aimless in terms of feuds past Battleground and HIAC. There really aren't many potential feuds that excite me, except maybe Real Americans vs. Shield, but that won't happen either. The Power of June is dead and some new blood needs to be injected somewhere. HHH/Steph berating people can only be entertaining for so long before their voices just completely turn me off.

You'll get Real Americans vs. Los Matadores. It writes itself.

Y'know, WWE could use another heel tag team. Shield and Wyatts aren't really in any position to lose and 3MB are the jobbiest of jobbers. which leaves Real Americans to lose to whatever face tag team needs pushing

jmdajr

That Rumble spoiler tag.. I don't know.

Doesn't seem to be the right length for Triple H, The Game, HHH, Hunter etc.

I'm sure it's a simple combination I'm missing!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, Kane's outfit in 2K14 is the one he had from last year's game.

You know, two outfits ago.

These lazy fucks.

G-Fex

These lazy fucks.

Maybe if Kane wasn't so lazy with his outfits.

But he'll come back in a new outfit to join the goofy wyatts eh Soul?

Enzo and Big Cass are awesome! Did you know that if Enzo and Big Cass had a dime for everytime they got beat up as kids they'd have... ZERO DIMES.

Why aren't these guys in the E' right now? :(

These lazy fucks.

Then they'll repackage his WWE13 Attitude era attire as "brand new" DLC, come on Soul you know how they work.
Well except it was probably already DLC itself before WWE13.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Then they'll repackage his WWE13 Attitude era attire as "brand new" DLC, come on Soul you know how they work.

Kane "Embrace The Hate" Era DLC pack! Includes new weapon - car jack!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The embrace the hate era outfit is the one they're using. Kane hasn't worn that since before WM 28.

Wait, you're right, what's it...

Kane "No! No! No!" DLC Pack with one all-new taunt animation!

Jamie OD

If we're talking about the Royal Rumble already then I want Cesaro's role in the match to be Giant Swinging everybody in the ring one by one for a good solid two minutes.

Brera

Banned
I really want to buy a wrestling game as my friends and I loved WCW on the N64 but not like this.

What are the chances we'll see something decent and new next gen? Have Take2 said anything about their direction for the future or is it full Yukes ahead?

G-Fex

I really want to buy a wrestling game as my friends and I loved WCW on the N64 but not like this.

What are the chances we'll see something decent and new next gen? Have Take2 said anything about their direction for the future or is it full Yukes ahead?

Here's what Next Gen will bring.

Same shit mechanics

NOW WITH POLYGONS AND HIGHER REZ MODELS.

did I mention the models will still look like shit though? Imagine how jacked up Booker's face will be on next gen engine?

I can't wait for El Torito to hit this on Cesaro and blow everyone's minds;

Cesaro will then either swing him more times than any man has been swung, or launch him into the rafters for the biggest Swiss Death ever.

This makes so much sense, I want to see Cesaro giant swing him into the 3rd row King/Wolf style.

OK, this match is SO much fun. Easily one of my favourite Vader matches ever and he has a perfect opponent in Salman Hashimikov, a Russian freestyle wrestling world champion who is an absolute beast, throwing Vader around like he weighs nothing.

Big Van Vader vs Salman Hashimikov - (NJPW 07/13/89)

isYysxaTFPtpo.gif

If we're talking about the Royal Rumble already then I want Cesaro's role in the match to be Giant Swinging everybody in the ring one by one for a good solid two minutes.

He should do a giant swing on Khali, who is so tall everyone in the ring has to leap over as he passes them.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll be honest I haven't noticed that Kane has new gear.

Also
This is the one in 13 and 2K14.

kane-2011-posed.jpg

This is the one he had afterwards.

HIAC12_Photo_23.jpg

This is his current.

T

20130408_RAW_Kane_Bryan_Undertaker.jpg

I mean, the fact that they are just blatantly reusing the same one from last year is just silly. At least try to hide it, but they just don't even care anymore.

The gameplay barely changes from year to year, at least keep up with the outfits.

Jamie OD

So far it's same as it ever was.

tj hazuki

ratings for last week

In the segment-by-segment (these are not actual numbers, but are based on certain markets, but the general picture is going to be consistent), the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match lost 492,000 viewers from the opening segment. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper vs. The Prime Time Players lost 335,000 viewers and was among the lowest rated quarters of the year. The Miz TV segment with Big Show and Stephanie McMahon at 9 p.m. gained 531,000 viewers. Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam lost 98,000 viewers. However, the Orton post-match beatdown on Van Dam gained 157,000 viewers. Fandango vs. Santino Marella lost 354,000 viewers. The C.M. Punk/Paul Heyman/Ryback segment at 10 p.m. was a huge success, gaining 1.03 million viewers. I don’t know what was going on in football but I’m wondering if it coincided with halftime. Even so, a gain like that is incredible for 10 p.m., as it would be among the best gains of the year in that time slot. The 10-woman tag match with A.J. Lee & Tamina Snuka & Alicia Fox & Aksana & Layla vs. Natalya & The Bella Twins & Cameron & Naomi plus a Shield promo lost 1.14 million viewers. Again, that would almost seem like halftime ended and people went back would play a part in that huge of a shift. The 11-on-3 main event gained 492,000 viewers. It should be noted that viewership was larger for the intros and the Rhodes family attack than for most of the match, but it did pick back up for the overrun.

Wow!

Punk + Chicago = MAGIC

Top Bottom