• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

24_Kaitlyn_09232013JR_192.jpg

21_Kaitlyn_09232013JR_181.jpg

16_Kaitlyn_09232013JR_141.jpg

Oh my!

Miss Riot

Neo Member
Okada Kazuchika is the reason I watched a lot of youtube videos of his and the only reason why I look at njpw. none of the rest of the roster appealed for me and not nakamura.

So lets predict how are WWE going to use this government shutdown thing next RAW?

something like this :

King: triple h a bad COO he doesn't know what's best for business .

JBL: shut your mouth King, triple H the COO of a major traded corporation. President Obama couldn't keep te government from shutting down and yet business is booming under Triple H

Ithil

So lets predict how are WWE going to use this government shutdown thing next RAW?

Triple H says the board of directors have ordered a shutdown during RAW (Cole: "Just like the federal government!" JBL: "It's the democrats' fault!") and so this somehow means the main event is The Shield vs Daniel Bryan and some other faces.

krae_man

There's 4th row tickets available for Battleground for $95 now. More and more tickets keep getting discounted.

Clearly Buffalo > Toronto

Kaladin

It would be awesome if they did a 3 hour Raw and furloughed the non-essential Superstars and divas.

But nah, WWE wouldn't do that.....they would do the opposite and run a Raw with everyone and brag about how no one was furloughed.

DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL

I will never respect a man who can't even finish some of the first stage in Sasuke

I'm trying to achieve a Tanahashi body. I got to show him love.

Plus no finisher is more hype than the Boma Ye

imyJTjI5oJSkW.gif

BOMA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tana is good, but can he make a half hour of opening packs of trading cards entertaining? I doubt it.

swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Okada Kazuchika is the reason I watched a lot of youtube videos of his and the only reason why I look at njpw. none of the rest of the roster appealed for me and not nakamura.

get out

Hogan?

Debiase?

Alright that's it I'm buying this game.

SWERVE

now whos a mark

you thats who

Ithil

i5UP95RJcGN2n.gif

I don't believe it's physically possible in humans to not like Nakamura.

As much as I find Tanahashi to be vanilla and boring some of the time, his performance is unparalleled. Possibly my Wrassler of the Year. He comes through in incredible fashion.

Yeah, it's very hard to argue against Tanahashi being the MVP of 2013. What's even more remarkable is that the dude's been carrying a bunch of injuries for much of the year. Can't wait for Okada vs Tanahashi VI, the outcome of which should be pretty interesting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's very hard to argue against Tanahashi being the MVP of 2013. What's even more remarkable is that the dude's been carrying a bunch of injuries for much of the year. Can't wait for Okada vs Tanahashi VI, the outcome of which should be pretty interesting.

If this somehow were Tanahashi's last year wrestling, I don't think you could ask for a better final run.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, that Bo Invitational! I smiled JUST LIKE HE DID when I saw that shit.

strobogo

Banned
It would be awesome if they did a 3 hour Raw and furloughed the non-essential Superstars and divas.

But nah, WWE wouldn't do that.....they would do the opposite and run a Raw with everyone and brag about how no one was furloughed.

That's how they've been running Raw for 6 years now. Non-essential workers still get to work Smackdown, though.

strobogo

Banned
I concluded that Nak is really just a huge mark for Tourette syndrome Goldust. But his real gimmick is that he's an eccentric cokehead. Perhaps mixed with ecstasy.

strobogo

Banned
I would like to live on the end of a lightning bolt. I love watching old Dusty/Flair promos and trying to piece together what they did the night before. Flair you can usually assume he got coked up and hasn't slept in 3 days. For Dusty, you'll catch a few where he's so hungover and possibly still drunk. Sometimes you'll have no idea what the fuck happened to either of them the night before.

Kaitlyn spends her day off by trying on socks?

G-Fex

Least Kaitlyn isn't trying to prove how much of a geek she is by showing off her action figure collection and stuff

Top Bottom