• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

DMczaf

He's gone now, he can't hurt you anymore!

tumblr_mu3cg291Lr1s6o8p5o1_250.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You might want to specifically ask for a PS4 one, a lot of the people in that thread said they were getting MTV boxes

Yeah its weird. The Taco Bell here has the boxes but they don't have any of the cups which is a real bummer.

Also I'm not eating this every day. I'm not that crazy!

Man that was some kind of scheme you were running.

I have my PS4 preordered on Amazon but I'm taking the Josh Freeman approach to trying to get one in the end.

No luck so far :(

You're playing the long odds, Darkside. You've got moxie, I like it.

You might want to specifically ask for a PS4 one, a lot of the people in that thread said they were getting MTV boxes

Didn't that promotion end last month? Why would they even keep the boxes?
Oh right, Taco Bell.

Punk is fat and out of shape. Least HHH has an excuse, he's preggers

They're both skinny-fat, does it really matter?

That is definitely something

It's a regular feature in WWE magazine, that's why.

You mean there's more to that magazine than filler articles written to cover up the empty spaces on the double-page spreads of mid-carders flexing? I'm honestly shocked.

Aiii

So not worth it
That is definitely something

You mean there's more to that magazine than filler articles written to cover up the empty spaces on the double-page spreads of mid-carders flexing? I'm honestly shocked.

I have a 13 bucks a year subscriiption on my iPad. They often have nice high res pics of Divas.

Aiii

So not worth it
Interesting. I'll make a note of that, if only to get my facts straight.

That sounds like way too much work. Browsing, ugh.

Just checked, it's 19,99 now, guess it was a introduction price. Still cheap though and they put alot of effort into it, it's not just a PDF of the regular magazine, but with videos and cool scrolling effects and shit.

Just arrived to help out for ECCW and this is what I see.

I'd love to see an ECCW show. We get most of the same guys here at the local indy, but it seems like they give more of a fuck when they're in Vancouver. Which is especially unfortunate given Lance Storm's success rate at getting dudes (and ladies) into double double E

changing your username? That's silly persp

Your tag doesn't make sense anymore.

Thought some of you might be interested in this, it's the first episode of UWFi Bushido, which was an English language broadcast on Eurosport of Japanese UWFi matches;

UWFi, "WAY OF THE WARRIOR", 1991.05.10
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwoP1WAaFM

1. Masashito Kakihara vs. Kiyoshi Tamura
2. Tatsuo Nakano & Kazuo Yamazaki vs. Yoji Anjoh & Yuko Miyato
3. Nobuhiko Takada vs. Tom Burton

Ever watch something then have no Godly idea what that thing was?

I just watched The Kill List on Netflix and I'm sat here thinking it must have been directed by Dusty Rhodes and the Great Khali

it's not a G damnit, it's a two-dimensional artistic representation of a shadow

Right, Mr. Nobody, Morrison's Doom Patrol run - I know, I know!

Ever watch something then have no Godly idea what that thing was?

I just watched The Kill List on Netflix and I'm sat here thinking it must have been directed by Dusty Rhodes and the Great Khali

In a good way, or a bad way? Because I gotta tell you, that sounds amazing. Well, the idea of Dusty and Khali having to shout over each other for stage directions sounds amazing, anyway.

Brera

Banned
One of these things is not like the others...

I like the Attitude Era too, but c'mon. Punk's got some credibility here: decent mic skills, can get a crowd on their feet (especially when playing opposite Heyman) and has a large fanbase without an equally-sized hate-base to make up for it.

Sorry man, I only watched WWF on and off in those days so this is my first real watch of it so im kinda coming to it fresh and with a new set of eyes. i've been watching WWE solid 18 months now.

CM Punk is the best they have right now but he's mid card compared to the 2001 guys.

Top Bottom