• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

zychi

Banned
but who is John Galt then?!?!?

ultimate-warrior-ahhhhh-o.gif

Slizeezyc

:O this makes so much sense it's scary.

Is it weird that when stro was transcribing Warrior's promos from his run in WCW I thought he was making a lot of sense? I'm sure if I heard them I wouldn't get it at all, but in written form I was like "you know that Warrior he's not so bad, maybe even a bit poetic."

G-Fex

Is it weird that when stro was transcribing Warrior's promos from his run in WCW I thought he was making a lot of sense? I'm sure if I heard them I wouldn't get it at all, but in written form I was like "you know that Warrior he's not so bad, maybe even a bit poetic."

Exactly, he's far more talented than he leads on.

Imagine if Warrior recited Galt's huge speech

Right, Mr. Nobody, Morrison's Doom Patrol run - I know, I know!

In a good way, or a bad way? Because I gotta tell you, that sounds amazing. Well, the idea of Dusty and Khali having to shout over each other for stage directions sounds amazing, anyway.

In a way that makes me feel like the miz did after that trouble in paradise

I think I hated it

Just watched the last 2 NXTs, great stuff as usual but the tag division sucks. I'll take The Ascension over the boring ass team of Graves and Neville, and I don't even like the Ascension. I think I've soured a bit on Graves tbh. I need Oliver Grey to come back ASAP

G-Fex

Kaitlyn takes little effort to be sexy.

AJ has to bend herself in half just to stick her ass out to get attention.

Plus, under Hak Rules

Watching Aksana wrestle makes one appreciate the normal bad wrestlers, cuz she's bad at basic actions like rolling into the ring

strobogo

Banned
It always werided me out how Bundy looked like a totally different person when he came back in the 90s. I'm the eye brows were part of it, but his head was shaped differently. Or maybe he just got that weird head fat the HHH got.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean Breath you better take down that sexist trash. Don't you know that gaf is progressive? Calling those ladies hos. For shame.
I have been watching impact in gif form for months now. I only look at Brooke gifs

That's how I used to watch TNA except with the lady who didn't have a sailor's jawline.
u6Ojha6.gif

2Smk3.gif

Bean Breath you better take down that sexist trash. Don't you know that gaf is progressive? Calling those ladies hos. For shame.

That's how I used to watch TNA except with the lady who didn't have a sailor's jawline.
http://i.imgur.com/u6Ojha6.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2Smk3.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RTeuW.gif

Alucard

Banned
Re-watched Wrestling with Shadows tonight. What a landmark documentary, and terribly heartbreaking to think of all the people who have died since it was filmed, including Bret's parents.

After Montreal, nothing has been the same. It really feels like that was the end of kayfabe.

Top Bottom