• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Throw in a hotel for the night and you're bang on.

That's good that you threw in a hotel, you should be able to get some nutritious sustenance from there. Without it, you're meal plan would look something like this:

• Bus pit stop - Tim Horton's
  • Dibiase Posse Party - Slice of birthday cake, cold hot dog, and a cup of cherry 7-up
  • Arena concessions - hot dog, nachos, and pepsi in WWE collector cup (no CM Punk on cup)
  • Return bus pit stop - Taco Bell - The Sunflower special: Cheesy Gordita Crunch Big Box + smothered burrito + bacon potato griller + carmel apple empanada + Mountain Dew Baja Blast freeze

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The chance of having your stomach bursting due to the ingredients of that "food", like a goat people claim the chupacabra has gotten to, is much higher than winning a PS4.

Still, two people on GAF have won the PS4 contest, only one has been sent to the hospital.

Two weeks until Revolution Pro, can't believe how stacked the line-up is, not a single bad looking match on paper;

. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs 'Party' Marty Scurll
. Undisputed British Cruiserweight Championship: Prince Devitt (c) vs Ricochet
. Colt 'Boom Boom' Cabana & GRADO vs Andy Boy Simmonz & Rampage Brown
. Zack Sabre Jr. vs 'The American Wolf' Davey Richards
. 'The Bastard' Dave Mastiff vs 'Unbreakable' Michael Elgin
. The Swords of Essex & Project Ego vs The London Riots, Mark Haskins & Fake Ligero

I hope the ring survives Mastiff vs Elgin. Talk about a battle of the heavyweights.

Yes but I specified the "Sunflower Special". Sunflower has enough income to afford an Xbone so he has no use for a PS4 and he certainly wouldn't waste his time trying to win one for free.

If he did win one for free, he'd probably gut the innards, take a dump inside and then mail it to Mark Cerny's house.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck Mark Cerny but Taco Bell is the truth. If you go TB go:

4 spicy chicken grillers
2 loaded potato grillers

the end

Sokantish

The loaded potato grillers have too much sour cream in them. I actually went to taco bell today, Sunflower. You'd be proud! I even got one of those boxes. Guess what though... they were out of boxes and just handed me a bag of whatever is suppose to be in those boxes.

G-Fex

Barf taco bell.

Well I ate burger king earlier so I can't complain.

God those new fries suck. I should've gone to Tom's

4 spicy chicken grillers
2 loaded potato grillers

the end

I bet Sunflower has a large enough bankroll that he doesn't even need to go during Happier Hour® (2pm-5pm) to get this order for only 6 bucks like us dirty poors.

strobogo

Banned
Just when I thought "For the win" couldn't get any lamer, I hear "For the put away". I almost turned NXT off right then and there. I'm catching up from the end of August. I hope Generico and Rene Young have generic Canadian babies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bet Sunflower has a large enough bankroll that he doesn't even need to go during Happier Hour® (2pm-5pm) to get this order for only 6 bucks like us dirty poors.

Whenever I hit Happier Hour I double up. 12x food fuck universes

You're just mad that one Cerny's worth at least a half dozen Ballmer's :p

Ballmer never put out a shitty game unlike Cerny

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ballmer DID on the other hand star in a video I still, to this day, yeeeeears later, will never tire of. "STAND UPPPPPPP"

Ballmer never put out a shitty game unlike Cerny

Dude made Marble Madness. For that, he's got a free pass for life, as far as I'm concerned.

Sokantish said:
Plus Ballmer ain't no nerd like that Cerny dork

Designing a console is soooooo a nerds job, I mean, unless you're aiming your console at Dew guzzling dude bros looking to shoot up some shit in the latest Call of whatever and scream obscenities at each other across the internet.

I hope Generico and Rene Young have generic Canadian babies.

So, you're officially shipping for Rene & Sami? Please don't start writing fan fiction.

Ithil

Just when I thought "For the win" couldn't get any lamer, I hear "For the put away". I almost turned NXT off right then and there. I'm catching up from the end of August. I hope Generico and Rene Young have generic Canadian babies.

Luckily Tony Dawson was released so no more "for the ___" Michael Cole-lite commentary. It seems like they're putting Renee on commentary for all the women's matches for now.

strobogo

Banned
The main reason is because Taco Bell is super cheap and in most areas of the country is the only place that isn't just hamburgers or chicken sandwiches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dude made Marble Madness. For that, he's got a free pass for life, as far as I'm concerned.

Explains why you stick up for that fool. "You made Marble Madness, so keep spouting shit. You're allowed."

His games suck though. The most enjoyable one he had a hand in was probably...California Games.

Sokantish

Designing a console is soooooo a nerds job, I mean, unless you're aiming your console at Dew guzzling dude bros looking to shoot up some shit in the latest Call of whatever and scream obscenities at each other across the internet.

This guy gets it!

I never understood America love with taco bell, that shit is disgusting.

Whatever! According to the internet all fast food is disgusting and will apparently kill you before you even finish your meal

strobogo

Banned

So, you're officially shipping for Rene & Sami? Please don't start writing fan fiction.

Suck it. They're the two most likable people on the entire roster. I think they could have a similar relationship to Spike and Molly. I don't write NAZI fan fiction like you, you son um a gun.

Jiggly Jiggly Jew.

DMczaf

It's so weird seeing people getting hyped for Knack just because of their love of Mark Carny (typo on purpose!).

I played that shit at Comic Con and it played like shit, and looked like a PS3 game. There is like zero platforming, it felt like a kids version of GOW.

Truth be told, Knack looks incredibly underwhelming. Why does every launch line-up need at least one lacklustre 3d puzzle/platformer?

Explains why you stick up for that fool. "You made Marble Madness, so keep spouting shit. You're allowed."

His games suck though. The most enjoyable one he had a hand in was probably...California Games.

Fuuuuuuuuck no. I mean, sure, he made some real fucking stinkers, but come on; Kid Chameleon? Sonic 2? Disrupter? Crash Bandicoot? The aforementioned Marble Madness? All awesome. I even really liked the first Resistance (shame the sequel was such a turd).

4 spicy chicken grillers
2 loaded potato grillers

the end

but what if I already had half a dozen toaster strudels and pasta!? I can't bulk too much you guyz

JXEUTxK.jpg

It's honestly better than any "authentic" mexican food I have ever eaten.

What? You don't like cow tripe and hominy stew?

Beef tongue or brain tacos?

Mexican style hot pockets - pork filling in a maiz dough container wrapped in a corn husk and steamed?

Goat meat soup?

Raw fish cured in lemon juice?

You're telling me you prefer Taco Bell over this?!

strobogo

Banned
I have no idea who Mark Cerny is, why he's important, and why people would rather talk about him instead of Kanyon or his love child with DDP, Enzo Amore. Are you guys sawft or something? Then again, I avoid gaming side like Bootaaay avoids Jiggly Jiggly Jews.

Sokantish

I have no idea who Mark Cerny is, why he's important, and why people would rather talk about him instead of Kanyon or his love child with DDP, Enzo Amore. Are you guys sawft or something? Then again, I avoid gaming side like Bootaaay avoids Jiggly Jiggly Jews.

Mark Cerny is basically the smartest guy in the universe and only with his great vision and courage could we get the most amazing console of all time, the Playstation 4.

G-Fex

I eat crap, microwavable crap.

But at least it's not jack in the box or taco bell.

Plus I drink a ton of energy drinks

and I'm still alive

Frankly I think I'm probably Immortal at this point.

Top Bottom