• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

I know I just didn't walk in here to a bunch of Wii U hate, WrassleGAF.

CM Punk plays Wii he hasn't upgraded yet

qSimS9y.jpg

somedevil

Bryan vs Orton Spoiler:

The plan as of Thursday was for Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan for the vacant WWE Title at Battleground to main event the show and start about 10:25pm EST, which would allow around 30 minutes for the match.

WWE is building to a finish where either Big Show ends up helping Bryan win the WWE Title or pulls a swerve and costs Bryan the title

30 minutes is good. Well one choice makes sense and the other choice is a Vince Russo speciality.

Actually I'm the guy who laughs at you nerds Jazz

But why would anybody ever laugh at my collection of Hatsune Miku figurines?

I've actually been thinking they would have broken Show by now and he just accepted his role, maybe they were waiting for a PPV!

I think that's the much better way to go, him punching Miz without a second thought was the one time I liked Show in this program but then they seemed to forget that and turned him back into a crying mess the next week. It would also let Randy feud with someone other than Bryan (Rhodes) whilst D-Bry's busy taking out show.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fave Five Wrasslegaffers that haven't posted in a while:

5. Khrno: the personification of speaking in .gifs, not ashamed to wear a wrestling t-shirt in public, CMPunkSnowAngel.gif was his calling card.

4. Former EGM employee, Michael Donahoe (I can't remember his gaf name, lol): Our first legit celebrity. Great stories about doing press for WWE video games.

3. Kyoufu: OG CM Punk mark, would rather quit the thread than to stay here and witness what's become of his hero.

2. Bangai-o: Legit crazy or working the whole forum? We'll never know.

1. LaserFrog: Crazy talented, created a lot of funny wrassling content, voice sounds like Robin Leech.

Honorable mentions: Heavy - Like the Rock, became too big to be contained to a single community.
Bangai-O lost his smile since he got juniored. Never been the same since, it's like they neutered him.

Why is Big Show getting a push in 2013?

Because he's truly been built up as a credible thread over the years and his pushes always work so well. I mean clearly muddling Bryan's super hot heat by constantly giving him the title then taking it away from him along with switching the focus of the corporate feud to show was the best way to go.

Is she the kawaii one?

Kawaii desu tsundere.

Why is Big Show getting a push in 2013?

He's not they just aren't pushing anybody else. Big Show is a giant black hole of nothingness. He will still be in the same spot a year from now and the year after until he retires. Big Show is just there taking space and oxygen.

G-Fex

He's not they just aren't pushing anybody else. Big Show is a giant black hole of nothingness. He will still be in the same spot a year from now and the year after until he retires. Big Show is just there taking space and oxygen.

I thought that's what Khali was doing.

strobogo

Banned
Sony and Taco Bell should have made a deal where one Taco Bell in every city would get a PS4 guarandamnteed. Imagine the sales.

I had maybe the weirdest wrestling related dream I've ever had. It started back at my mom's house in my old bedroom. A girl who I used to bone wanted to bone again out of the blue. However, I had had some booze and some type of pill (the booze part is legit and I am house sitting at my mom's, it was one of those light sleeps where everything recent shows up in the dream). While my junk still worked, I was too out of it to perform. Then there were some other people in my room playing games. I think it was something on N64. From my window, I could hear screaming.

Two house down from me lived a girl who was a couple of years younger than me. She was outside and a few cops showed up. I get up out of my haze to watch. Suddenly, her boyfriend is choking her, her mom and brother are trying to pull him off, and cops aren't doing much of anything. The mom goes inside to get her grandbaby and puts her in the car. Then, she's carried the adult girl in a bubble stroller. That's the best way I can describe it. It was a giant inflatable bubble that almost cocooned her inside of another one that was full of water, sitting in a stroller. Super weird.

I can see my elementary school from the same window. It was right in the middle of a neighborhood. The view looked something like this:

ib18vwYFMJ67Jx.gif

What caught my eye was what appeared to be a dancing black man in orange tights. It looked something like this:

ieavsWHg6yJgF.gif

That's right, Norman Smiley was dancing right out side of my old school gym! I was so excited, but then pissed that I had no idea WCW was running a show a few feet away from me. I walked down there and the place was full of rings, at least 4, all of them being the classic cross hairs logo:

WCW.png

It was a pretty boss dream. Besides Norman, the main guy there was Lizmark Jr.

G-Fex

I wish I could have good dreams.

I want to dream about Miss Tessmacher

She'd approach me in those really tight shorts.

She'd come right up to me and then start dancing.

Then I'd dance

Then Norman would come in and join us.

Then Disco

Then Alex Wright.

A disco ball lowers and lights would flash.

G-Fex

At least he does it backstage most of the time and he has better promo skills than the Big Show. I can't wait for both to retire but by then im sure Vince or HHH will find the next useless extremely tall guy

True he doesn't come out as much.

Yup next tall guy I can see it now

Vince: HUNTER GET ME THIS SLENDER GUY, HES TALL AND SEEMS TO SCARE A LOT OF THE KIDS ON THE INTERNETS

strobogo

Banned

Then I'd dance

Then Disco

Then Alex Wright.

Let me help your dream come true:

zhqN9EB.gif

i4ykr2lUncKPj.gif

iweLQnMCxI7G5.gif

iMGElfJk4u7Cq.gif

discoball-spin.gif

At least he does it backstage most of the time and he has better promo skills than the Big Show. I can't wait for both to retire but by then im sure Vince or HHH will find the next useless extremely tall guy

Can the next big guy be Big Cas? Of course he'd need to be pushed with Enzo.

XenoRaven

Then I'd dance

Then Disco

Then Alex Wright.

You forgot Brodus Clay and Sweet T!

Can the next big guy be Big Cas? Of course he'd need to be pushed with Enzo.

This reminds me, I wonder if they've given up on Mason Ryan. Dude failed to get over in NXT, I think they might cut him, or maybe repackage him. Big Nice Guy Who Snaps from the promo reel would be the best option.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched a Nasty Boys vs Natural Disasters match from 1992 that ended with a DQ finish. Can matches get any worse?

Top Bottom