• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mero's like Davey Richards before those kinds of 'wrestlers' realized they could pad out their moves with repetitive kicking.

G-Fex

Mero banged Sable though..

SABLE!

Ehh..maybe that's not so great.

Anyway, I hope you don't hate Al Snow or Steve Blackman either Dragonzord

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Owen called Sable ugly and homely, would you go against Owen's words?

I never 'got it' with Blackman. I didn't watch a lot of his prime anyways. My WWF viewing habits dropped from like 99 up to Undertaker's return. DX already sucked, and they expected me to watch a product where Owen was jobbing, Pillman was gone, Stone Cold was working at half speed and TRIPLE H was the focus?

Fuck.

Tanahashi's putting his CMLL Universal 'title' on the line against Okada at the next PPV. Hope that isn't telegraphing a Tanahashi win. The CMLL Universal Championship looks like a title belt, but it's just for a yearly tournament winner and has never been defended in a match before.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and fuck you Mero and your stupid two planchas in a row because it's all you know how to do
ewerewr91sdp.gif

Fuck.

Tanahashi's putting his CMLL Universal 'title' on the line against Okada at the next PPV. Hope that isn't telegraphing a Tanahashi win. The CMLL Universal Championship looks like a title belt, but it's just for a yearly tournament winner and has never been defended in a match before.

This is why Naito is the best face. He called it. Tanahashi is a glory hog who only cares about himself and can't let things go. His gimmick is that he's phony.

New Dragon Gate unit - Monster Express;

Shingo Takagi
Akira Tozawa
Masato Yoshino
Ricochet
Uhaa Nation
Shachihoko BOY
Mike Sydal

This is why Naito is the best face. He called it. Tanahashi is a glory hog who only cares about himself and can't let things go. His gimmick is that he's phony.

But Naito's an arrogant little shite who I want to see get beaten up, dude's a perfect heel :(

I really wish they'd go with Okada vs Naito at the Dome - it's the fresher match-up and much more of a 'new generation' affair than any match involving Tanahashi could be.

Tana's probably my MVP for 2013, but no way in hell do I want to see another title run for him.

Striker

Owen called Sable ugly and homely, would you go against Owen's words?

I never 'got it' with Blackman. I didn't watch a lot of his prime anyways. My WWF viewing habits dropped from like 99 up to Undertaker's return. DX already sucked, and they expected me to watch a product where Owen was jobbing, Pillman was gone, Stone Cold was working at half speed and TRIPLE H was the focus?
dat kliq

Brera

Banned
WWE need to bring back the Hardcore Championship. 24.7 defence. That shit is awesome. Do we ever find out who the Ninja assistant was that used to help out Raisen?

Brera

Banned
Yeah, that's the one - Makoto's from Ice Ribbon originally, but signed to Tajiri's WNC promotion.

iUQH9aSR4U0jt.jpg

I agree, but not all the joshi are trained in shootstyle to that degree - at least when Syuri wrestle someone like Kana or Hikaru Shida she can go all out.

Too fat.

Where's the muscle and abs?

strobogo

Banned
WWE need to bring back the Hardcore Championship. 24.7 defence. That shit is awesome. Do we ever find out who the Ninja assistant was that used to help out Raisen?

It was Tori. I'm not sure if it was ever actually revealed on camera, though.

strobogo

Banned
She always seemed like she'd be super fun to hang out with. The kind of woman who out drinks and out lifts the dudes and wants to take you to a strip club.

Penguin

Seems Great Khali and Santino vs The Real Americans have been added to tonight's show

Now this is how you get people to care about what seems like a throwaway PPV!

Seems Great Khali and Santino vs The Real Americans have been added to tonight's show

Now this is how you get people to care about what seems like a throwaway PPV!

They're banking on people ponying up the cash in the hopes of seeing a big swing on Khali, such a spectacle only comes round once in a lifetime like Rock/Cena!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I forgot how good Space Marine was. If you never did play it, you should. Might turn you into a 40k fan.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Khali in a Giant Swing runs the real risk of knee separation. It'll be like Frankenstein's Creature fighting and it's legs being ripped off the seams.

Man, I forgot how good Space Marine was. If you never did play it, you should. Might turn you into a 40k fan.

Yep I went out a bought Eisenhorn and ravnor omnibus and some others after playing that game . 40k universe is pretty awesome

Didn't hurt that Dan abnett my favorite comics writer was the author of most of them

Tho shame well never get another space marine game

strobogo

Banned
Khali in a Giant Swing runs the real risk of knee separation. It'll be like Frankenstein's Creature fighting and it's legs being ripped off the seams.

I think he's too long to do the giant swing to. But imagine Swiss Death. I bet Claudio could do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep I went out a bought Eisenhorn and ravnor omnibus and some others after playing that game . 40k universe is pretty awesome

Didn't hurt that Dan abnett my favorite comics writer was the author of most of them

Tho shame well never get another space marine game

Yeah, makes me sad on 2 counts - one is that it didn't get enough sales. Well, that's expected really. Takes a lot of money for an SP tour de force and I enjoyed the multi too. On the other count, it bums me out before the game released they showed off the Chaos Marines, which would have been an AMAZING surprise as in-game, they kept it under wraps until the right time. Could have been amazing!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do these shitty D-tier PPVs actually make the company money? Are they obligated to have these PPV events to meet some contractual demands with television providers or something?

Seriously wondering why this PPV even exists. It's got the most generic title ever to boot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ryback is supposed to be a monster

but he's got all this padding like some pussy like Edge or Christian or Tommy Dreamer.

Top Bottom